Sep 10, 2012
Navan/Ireland
Release date: February 5, 2018
Purchase link: Zoom - HMV - Zavvi - Amazon UK
Price: £24.99

11566759-4984541859589914 (1).jpg
11566759-1324541859508863.jpg

Last edited by a moderator:
Still not received my delivery from zoom despite being despatched on Thursday. Not happy it's not here on release day. Might as well have gone to the shops!
Zoom orders can take a few days to a few weeks
You can get lucky and arrive in 2-6 days or be left waiting 2 weeks or more to arrive

I had some orders from Zoom previously that took over 4 weeks to arrive in Ireland

Mine was posted Thursday and I got it on Friday.
Zoom don't use same postal carrier with all orders
It all depends on your location
Zoom ship to UK and EU address

I have had pre orders delivered in 4 days but some have taken 3-5 weeks to arrive
They don't use first class with every pre order
Packaging they use is also risky with steelbooks

Zoom don't use same postal carrier with all orders
It all depends on your location
Zoom ship to UK and EU address

I have had pre orders delivered in 4 days but some have taken 3-5 weeks to arrive
They don't use first class with every pre order
Packaging they use is also risky with steelbooks

Iv had different types of packaging used before. This one was a mailer though, luckily no damage, one I had delivered before was like what HMV use.

It does say on their website that they send pre-order by RM first class in the UK.

Got mine today, it's quite nice for a boring WWA zero finish steelbook, but the movie deserves something better and more premium

Horrendous finish on this. All Steelbook editions of this film are all messed up. You can dress up with Swarovski crystals but it is still shite inside. Also the Sony 3D disc has lossy DD 5.1 which is a slap on the face of 3D consumers. Going to sell them all and just keep the 4K disc from Sony + 2D disc from USA. Sadly my last non-MCU Steelbook purchase has ended this way.

Studios are doing this deliberately so that they can persuade collectors to buy re-releases with better finish. Thankfully I am done with this s**t. Just Blufans MCUs would do for me.