Sep 10, 2012
Navan/Ireland
Release date: February 5, 2018
Purchase link: Zoom - HMV - Zavvi - Amazon UK
Price: £24.99

11566759-4984541859589914 (1).jpg
11566759-1324541859508863.jpg

Last edited by a moderator:
Are you going to post this after every negative post?

I think we're entitled to discuss our opinion on the current state of play regarding art decisions, especially if it encourages someone into changing the art back to having a title. Staying silent and just hoping things change the way you want is an approach that never helped anybody.
Would you have preferred this be shown as a mock up with Artwork TBC printed on it :LOL::rofl:

94b4cdd18839 tbc.jpg

Artwork is not Final
UK/European trade wide steelbook and same in regards to HMV Mondo release

All listings in UK/Europe have Artwork TBC on the steelbook

Steelbook not out till next year likely to be around February to April
A lot can happen between now and then in terms of artwork and very likely will change

Artwork is TBC it's printed on all steelbook website listings
Amazon Italy mock up also has artwork non definitivo

Final artwork has not been provided yet the steelbook not released till next year

Artwork at the moment is a mock up and is not the actual final artwork

Are you going to post this after every negative post?

I think we're entitled to discuss our opinion on the current state of play regarding art decisions, especially if it encourages someone into changing the art back to having a title. Staying silent and just hoping things change the way you want is an approach that never helped anybody.

:rofl::rofl::rofl:

• Thanks
Reactions: ChrisIW and Flloydo
I've always loved the image used on the front, so I'll be happy if it's final (with title, of course). Only thing I'd change is the back, since the colour difference obviously clashes. Hell, I'd probably just dedicate the entire steelbook to my only man crush in life... Mr Gosling himself! :cool:

View attachment 338108

I like it but you got to have a bit of Deckard on it imo :)

Reactions: Noodles
is the Zavvi 2d/3d already sold out?? :woot:
This steelbook is a trade wide release shared print run between retailers

Zavvi have sold out their allocation for now but likely will come back in stock before or after release date due to some orders cancelled by customers

I expect this steelbook will be sold out with all retailers and likely in next 2 months if not before

This steelbook is a trade wide release shared print run between retailers

Zavvi have sold out their allocation for now but likely will come back in stock before or after release date

I expect this steelbook will be sold out with all retailers and likely in next 2 months if not before
Amazon UK Is still taking pre orders...

Amazon UK Is still taking pre orders...
I not said Amazon have sold out yet
Zavvi have sold out

Print run is split between retailers
When Amazon sell their allocation they will be sold out and I expect that to happen in next 2 months or before

Ooh. This could get interesting.

I was worried there would be a limitless supply on this version, but now my interest has just been well and truly spiked!

What's Zoom's packaging like anyone?
Why would you be worried if this was limitless supply :rofl:

It's standard print run shared between UK retailers

It does though have a large print run if you take into account it's getting a release in most Eu countries and Asia likely also
Does that worry you :p

Why would you be worried if this was limitless supply :rofl:

It's standard print run shared between UK retailers

It does though have a large print run if you take into account it's getting a release in most Eu countries and Asia likely also
Does that worry you :p
The worry should be the steelbook editions that have the 3D edition. Remember how Ghost in The Shell ended up having lots of steelbooks but only two editions (Korea and UK) that had the 3D disc?