Noodles

Super Moderator
Premium Supporter
Feb 28, 2011
UK
Release date: November 26, 2018
Purchase link: HMV
Price: £34.99
Notes: Limited Edition Deluxe Packaging featuring new artwork, Variant artwork poster, Booklet featuring Photographs and Production Notes, 5 Artcards designed by Matt Ferguson

BR2049.jpg

Last edited by a moderator:
I appreciate the attempt and all but what's up with your cameras? Looks like you guys shot them with a Nokia 7650!

Saw this in the flesh recently and realised I kinda want it! Sorry to revive an old thread but does anyone know who the artist is for the cover art, please? Curious to know if they ever did anything that matches the style for Blade Runner (1982)
It's a great set. New copies seem very hard to come by now. I know Matt Ferguson did the Postcards... not sure about cover art though

Reactions: williamhamson
Saw this in the flesh recently and realised I kinda want it! Sorry to revive an old thread but does anyone know who the artist is for the cover art, please? Curious to know if they ever did anything that matches the style for Blade Runner (1982)
I have both these editions and the artist is Dan Quintana (see front of the steelbook J-card) :thumbs:.

DSCF0654.JPG

@williamhamson Please ignore my post which referred to the steelbook edition :facepalm:; haven't been able to find any info on the artist for the deluxe edition.

@williamhamson Please ignore my post which referred to the steelbook edition :facepalm:; haven't been able to find any info on the artist for the deluxe edition.
Just saw your posts, no worries! :thumbs: have seen the Dan Quintana Steelbook before and the art is quite similar to the Digi though. Could easily think they're by the same artist I'd say. Thanks though!

This does look nice stored next to the Blade Runner fullslip digipack edition....
The digipack of BR does look great, just wish there was a design matching continuity of this BR2049 Digi, a never ending quest for us collector's eh, design continuity! First world problems :LOL:

The digipack of BR does look great, just wish there was a design matching continuity of this BR2049 Digi, a never ending quest for us collector's eh, design continuity! First world problems :LOL:
Completely agree, the BR Digipack release just looks really classy, the BR2049 one is alright I guess, but the spines don't align together and as you said, the over all design doesn't really match. And it would have been so easy, BR 2049 is basically 2,5 hours of shots you could use for artworks.

Reactions: williamhamson