Noodles

Super Moderator
Premium Supporter
Feb 28, 2011
UK
Release date: November 26, 2018
Purchase link: HMV
Price: £34.99
Notes: Limited Edition Deluxe Packaging featuring new artwork, Variant artwork poster, Booklet featuring Photographs and Production Notes, 5 Artcards designed by Matt Ferguson

BR2049.jpg

Last edited by a moderator:
You had my hopes up this was a new Steelbook announcement @Noodles :naughty: (I see your edit :p:LOL:).

Ordered for now, anyhow :D:D (will make my mind up later as I have plenty editions already lol).
What edit? :whistle:

But, yeah... sorry about that! I got my own hopes up too :sorry: lol.

Still a pretty cool looking set though, even without a steelbook. :D

Reactions: Mickle_89
With 'international' they mean ireland haha. Tried to check out yesterday but it said that the only international alternative would be ireland.

Yeah, just realized that. Why don't they just say "shipping to Ireland available"? The term 'international' is pretty broad.

What edit? :whistle:

But, yeah... sorry about that! I got my own hopes up too :sorry: lol.

Still a pretty cool looking set though, even without a steelbook. :D
This one :whistle::naughty::giggle:
Screenshot_20181009-181448~2.png
:p

(Not sure why I screen grabbed it, but I did :hilarious:)

Have you still ordered a copy? :)

Looks like a nice edition, very tempted to pick this up! How many copies is that now @Mickle_89!:whistle::D
Too many it seems lol. Need to offload some of the deadwood (i.e. FAC E1 :LOL:)

• Haha
Reactions: Noodles and Sigill
Haha as if you screen grabbed it! I'm going to be so paranoid whenever I make a thread from now on, just in case I make an error. :LOL:

Yep, stuck an order in straight away mate. You getting it too?
:LOL::rofl::LOL: Thought you'd like that :hilarious: I can't actually remember now why I screen grabbed it... :wacky: I think because it was posted as being another new WEA Steelbook but upon clicking the link, it appeared to be just a blu-ray set, so I was like whaaaaa... :wtf:

Nothing personal buddy :LOL:

• Haha
Reactions: Noodles
:LOL::rofl::LOL: Thought you'd like that :hilarious: I can't actually remember now why I screen grabbed it... :wacky: I think because it was posted as being another new WEA Steelbook but upon clicking the link, it appeared to be just a blu-ray set, so I was like whaaaaa... :wtf:

Nothing personal buddy :LOL:
Hmm maybe I'll purposely do it more often then, just so your PC is overloaded with pointless screen grabs. :p

• Haha
Reactions: Mickle_89