Blade Runner: The Final Cut (4K+2D Blu-ray SteelBook) (The Film Vault Range) [UK]

Lenny Nero

Cossack
Premium Supporter
Oct 1, 2013
Release date: August 19, 2024
Purchase links: Vice Press - Amazon UK - Zavvi - HMV (Pre-order from Monday April 15th)
Price: £49.99 (Vice Press Exclusive Poster Edition) - £29.99 (Amazon - Zavvi - HMV)
Notes: Vices Press Exclusive Poster Edition limited to 300 - Hand numbered archival pigment print on 250gm Naturalis Absolute White Matt archival paper.
VaultSteels02.jpg

blade-runner-film-vault-steelbook-poster-matt-ferguson-florey.png

Last edited by a moderator:
Anyone else think this is just effing dirty? For 50 quid the original ones should have already been steelbooks. So now we are getting these instead? Bollocks to that.

Anyone else think this is just effing dirty? For 50 quid the original ones should have already been steelbooks. So now we are getting these instead? Bollocks to that.
Guess you can only really count on the Premium releases for actual 100% limited exclusivity nowadays.

I like the digipacks, and the bigger size, and all the large photos and pics included, but many 'not real' collectors complained, so I guess they listened.
Plus it's Warner, they've always released everything 5 times in every kind of packaging.

This is going to sell out so fast. I’m probably going to sell the bigger versions of all these and replace them with the steels.
I'll do the opposite, but will buy this Blade Runner, because it's Blade Runner.
The rest, not sure.

Yeah probably in for this as I never bothered with the digipack release despite this great looking art