United Kingdom
Release date: February 5th , 2018
Purchase links: Amazon - Zavvi - Zoom UK - HMV
Price: £39.99

81r1P972TyL._SL1500_.jpg

Last edited by a moderator:
Reactions: Noodles
Nice ! I bought 2 ;)
So i can keep one sealed and drink the other.
I even filled a small bottle to sip during my 3rd imax screening :cigar:

Haha same I bought 2 also, same reason, the box it comes in is awesome. Smart on filling a bottle, the taste is smooth and like the subtle flavor hint of vanilla.

What i don't really get regarding this edition is that i dont think the cibi glasses have any screen appearance in 2049.

Yeah maybe not, but they are definitely in the original blade runner so I like having them. I'm debating keeping this preorder or canceling it and ordering a 2nd Italian one to have 4 glasses.

Nice!! Where did you get it?

Max they are getting harder to find. I would suggest calling some of your local wine and spirit shops first before heading online. People are already charging an arm and a leg for them online. Ebay people are listing empty bottles for over 150 and they are selling. Can see full bottles going for over 200 USD.

• Thanks
Reactions: Jocelin
Haha same I bought 2 also, same reason, the box it comes in is awesome. Smart on filling a bottle, the taste is smooth and like the subtle flavor hint of vanilla.

Max they are getting harder to find. I would suggest calling some of your local wine and spirit shops first before heading online. People are already charging an arm and a leg for them online. Ebay people are listing empty bottles for over 150 and they are selling. Can see full bottles going for over 200 USD.

I like it too, it is surprisingly REALLY good.
As for where to find it, living in Belgium i had to order my bottle at one if the biggest online Spirit shop in the Netherlands, they said it was an exclusivity.
Amazon.de still has some at 90eur but no international shipping. Crazy prices on ebay.
Calling different local shops is a good idea. They are dealing with several big suppliers and they can maybe have it ordered.

Last edited:
  • Thanks
Reactions: GI_SnakeEyes
I like it too, it is surprisingly REALLY good.
As for where to find it, living in Belgium i had to order my bottle at one if the biggest online Spirit shop in the Netherlands, they said it was an exclusivity.
Amazon.de still has some at 90eur but no international shipping. Crazy prices on ebay.
Calling different local shops is a good idea. They are dealing with several big suppliers and they can maybe have it ordered.

Found these videos thought they were pretty awesome. One talks about them making the bottle, the other creating the blend to be reminiscent of the movie. Pretty dam cool....

So the Johnnie Walker Blade Runner edition is getting bought up fast all over the place. I see people now selling online for 300 a bottle. I have my 2 but a friend asked if I could get him one and another guy I know was on the fence (if he doesn't ebay here I come, lol). I talked with @Deckard99 asked if he wanted me to get a bottle cause the place I bought mine at still had a couple. He happily said yes. They gave me the box the bottles come in also... So now I have a case here lol. here's some pictures of the full case, and @Deckard99 here's yours my friend....

20171025_230102 (960x1280).jpg
20171025_230123 (960x1280).jpg
20171025_230242 (960x1280).jpg
20171025_230314 (960x1280).jpg
20171025_230434 (960x1280).jpg
20171025_230526 (960x1280).jpg

I can get a bottle for 90 eur. But that'd be 90 eur spent needlessly, as I couldn't ever contemplate drinking it. And just to keep it in the shelf... nah.

So the Johnnie Walker Blade Runner edition is getting bought up fast all over the place. I see people now selling online for 300 a bottle. I have my 2 but a friend asked if I could get him one and another guy I know was on the fence (if he doesn't ebay here I come, lol). I talked with @Deckard99 asked if he wanted me to get a bottle cause the place I bought mine at still had a couple. He happily said yes. They gave me the box the bottles come in also... So now I have a case here lol. here's some pictures of the full case, and @Deckard99 here's yours my friend....

Thanks for the box pictures ! This is quite rare !!!
The bottles are numbered, Did you check if you didn't had the 2049 in the box ? Just imagine this one went to somebody who doesn't know or doesn't care and is getting drinked and trashed !:bored::grumpy:

• Thanks
Reactions: GI_SnakeEyes
I can get a bottle for 90 eur. But that'd be 90 eur spent needlessly, as I couldn't ever contemplate drinking it. And just to keep it in the shelf... nah.

You could just buy it, drink it, and keep the empty bottle. It is a very fine whisky. And that would be better than not owning one at all.;)

You live in Germany ? If sold by amazon i don't think they ship alcohol internationally.
For sure not to Belgium. I tried.

Yep! Oh man i didn't know that, searched for the info before posting the link but didn't find anything about international shipment restricitions of alcohol

• Thanks
Reactions: Jocelin