Blade Runner 2049 (Blu-ray SteelBook) (FNAC Exclusive) [France]

Release date: February 14, 2018
Purchase links: SteelBook - Special Edition
Prices: €29.99 (Steelbook) - €199.99 (Special Edition)
Note: The Special Edition includes the 4K UHD disc, 3D Blu-ray, the Director's cut version and a Blaster replica
The Steelbook contains an exclusive bonus disc. It is not yet indicated if the director's cut version will also be present in the standard edition.

Blade-Runner-2049-Coffret-Edition-Fnac-Steelbook-Blu-ray-4K-Blu-ray-Blu-ray-3D.jpg

Last edited by a moderator:
Alright,off topic,but this seems like a good place to ask,I'm searching for the Johnnie Walker Directors cut,but it seems impossible to find it for delivery in Europe,and the scalpers are going crazy on eBay,any suggestions?

Alright,off topic,but this seems like a good place to ask,I'm searching for the Johnnie Walker Directors cut,but it seems impossible to find it for delivery in Europe,and the scalpers are going crazy on eBay,any suggestions?

there has been discussions about this on the whiskey glass thread :

https://www.hidefninja.com/communit...-limited-edition-uk.89007/page-3#post-2014289

Now, the best way to avoid ebay is to try contact your local retailer and ask if they can have it ordered.
If you live in Germany, amazon.de still has some.

Last edited:
  • Thanks
Reactions: Deckard
Has anyone from the U.S. successfully ordered from the Fnac site? I'm in the middle of checkout and I can't seem to find the U.S. option under the country drop-down menu. Weirdly enough it lists basically every other country in the world.

Has anyone from the U.S. successfully ordered from the Fnac site? I'm in the middle of checkout and I can't seem to find the U.S. option under the country drop-down menu. Weirdly enough it lists basically every other country in the world.

In French, "United States" is Etats-Unis. It's in the drop down

Are you using Google Chrome? It will translate the page into English for you. I have ordered from this site many times with no problems but several others from the US had their orders cancelled even after placing the order on the website. You SHOULD be able to order to the US. I placed my order over a month ago when it supposedly sold out. The set must not be as limited as they would like you to believe.

Are you using Google Chrome? It will translate the page into English for you. I have ordered from this site many times with no problems but several others from the US had their orders cancelled even after placing the order on the website. You SHOULD be able to order to the US. I placed my order over a month ago when it supposedly sold out. The set must not be as limited as they would like you to believe.

i was on the Fnac Chat support early this morning and he assured me that US customers can indeed order and they would ship to the US. Yes Chrome translates the cart and ordering page. The only thing I'm not sure of is if the address fields are the same format as us in the US. They don't have a "State" field. There are zip code and City. Just not sure where to enter my state of California. hope this helps.

i was on the Fnac Chat support early this morning and he assured me that US customers can indeed order and they would ship to the US. Yes Chrome translates the cart and ordering page. The only thing I'm not sure of is if the address fields are the same format as us in the US. They don't have a "State" field. There are zip code and City. Just not sure where to enter my state of California. hope this helps.
:coffee:Idea: Why not insert California(last) in the address bar where you insert your street name?:coffee: