Blade Runner (4K+2D Blu-ray SteelBook) (Manta Lab Exclusive No. 40) [Hong Kong]

IRON MAN

E.D.I.T.H.
Super Moderator
Premium Supporter
Dec 28, 2012
Everywhere
Release date: November 10, 2021
Purchase links: Box Set - Full Slip - Lenti - Double Lenti (Pre-order on September 10, at 8 PM - Hong Kong time)
Price: $159.97 (Box Set) - $48.99 (Full Slip) - $49.99 (Lenti - Double Lenti)
Group buy: hosted by Aniv Box Set - Full Slip - Lenti - Double Lenti

Note: WEA, Exclusive Steelcase designed by Manta Lab features "Full Glossy" Finish and "Debossed Title".
Box Set: Scratch Resistance Coating, Spot Matte, Spot Glossy, Spot Foil, Embossing. 600 Sets, Numbered 1-600.
Full Slip: Scratch Resistance Coating, Spot Matte, Spot Glossy, Spot Foil, Embossing. 1000 Units, Numbered 1-1000.
Lenticular Full Slip: 3D Lenticular, Spot Matte, Spot Glossy, Embossing. 1000 Units, Numbered 1-1000.
Double Lenticular Full Slip: 3D Lenticular x 2 , Spot Matte, Spot Holo Coating, Embossing. 1000 Units, Numbered 1-1000.
Premiums: Booklet, Postcards, Character Cards, Envelope, Exclusive Numbering Sticker, Exclusive Release Front Sticker, Exclusive Release Lenticular Sticker, Tip On.

OCPackshot_2000x.jpgBR_overall_fs_2000x.jpgBR_overall_LFS_2000x.jpgBR_overall_DLFS_2000x.jpg

Last edited:
Put your hand up if for some reason you thought this was going live today, so planned your entire morning around it and was there refreshing like a mad man for a full 3 mins...

mean girls hand GIF
Had several clocks on the desk. Refreshed at 12:59.59. Think I managed to get a one click thus avoiding the clutches of the scalpers this being one of my absolute favourites and a formative experience as a child.

Paid for express shipping. I do feel for those who missed out on the GB as I did without even realizing and those who have missed out now.

Reactions: Noodles and jasong
I've tried ordering DL, just to see, and even before confirming address on file, it was gone. So, yeah, it's nearly impossible, some get it, some don't.
It's good I bought one here in a group buy...

Your clock is off, they were available a frw seconds after 8PM, then in 15 seconds at the most it was gone. A minute later SL was sold out, and after the third minute even the black and white FS.
Nope, I'm currently on Hong Kong time because of work and the listings went live at 7:59pm. It only just hit 8pm when I was on the shipping address screen and by then it was sold out.

Thanks paypal for the random captcha today, much appreciated, perfect timing as usual.
I logged into paypal on my laptop and on my phone, logged out 3 minutes before 14:00, wanted to log back in and got Captcha as well. Way too much hassle to prepare for this s**t, but this one looks to be worth it!

• Haha
Reactions: spider-bat
Someone already listed a one click on eBay for $850 ☹️

It is disgraceful. That's the law of supply and demand. These scalpers are not interested one iota in the actual film, memorabilia, merchandise. Just to fleece those who have a genuine interest and love for the item in question. Fingers crossed no one pays that amount and they have to bring the price down.

I'm thinking you're all worrying for no reason, especially comparing to Interstellar. You're forgetting that Interstellar is a vastly more popular movie, a whole generation and a half more has been exposed to it, than Blade Runner, of which they heard of at best, and didn't like it or found it 'old and slow and boring' at worst.
It won't sell out as fast, so I think everyone who wants a copy, will get it.
I've tried ordering DL, just to see, and even before confirming address on file, it was gone. So, yeah, it's nearly impossible, some get it, some don't.
It's good I bought one here in a group buy...
;)

I logged into paypal on my laptop and on my phone, logged out 3 minutes before 14:00, wanted to log back in and got Captcha as well. Way too much hassle to prepare for this s**t, but this one looks to be worth it!
I always refresh the PayPal page just like the item page.

Actually, if I went for the Single Lenti, I could have bought it direct. So that's why I usually got everything, because I like less popular slip versions. This time everyone hyped it up, so I tried getting that most popular version, and it proved impossible for me. So, in the future, sticking to my method...

• Haha
Reactions: eLviS1987
It is disgraceful. That's the law of supply and demand. These scalpers are not interested one iota in the actual film, memorabilia, merchandise. Just to fleece those who have a genuine interest and love for the item in question. Fingers crossed no one pays that amount and they have to bring the price down.
It's the same with everything I guess. Nothing we can do about it.