Blade Runner (4K+2D Blu-ray SteelBook) (Manta Lab Exclusive No. 40) [Hong Kong]

IRON MAN

E.D.I.T.H.
Super Moderator
Premium Supporter
Dec 28, 2012
Everywhere
Release date: November 10, 2021
Purchase links: Box Set - Full Slip - Lenti - Double Lenti (Pre-order on September 10, at 8 PM - Hong Kong time)
Price: $159.97 (Box Set) - $48.99 (Full Slip) - $49.99 (Lenti - Double Lenti)
Group buy: hosted by Aniv Box Set - Full Slip - Lenti - Double Lenti

Note: WEA, Exclusive Steelcase designed by Manta Lab features "Full Glossy" Finish and "Debossed Title".
Box Set: Scratch Resistance Coating, Spot Matte, Spot Glossy, Spot Foil, Embossing. 600 Sets, Numbered 1-600.
Full Slip: Scratch Resistance Coating, Spot Matte, Spot Glossy, Spot Foil, Embossing. 1000 Units, Numbered 1-1000.
Lenticular Full Slip: 3D Lenticular, Spot Matte, Spot Glossy, Embossing. 1000 Units, Numbered 1-1000.
Double Lenticular Full Slip: 3D Lenticular x 2 , Spot Matte, Spot Holo Coating, Embossing. 1000 Units, Numbered 1-1000.
Premiums: Booklet, Postcards, Character Cards, Envelope, Exclusive Numbering Sticker, Exclusive Release Front Sticker, Exclusive Release Lenticular Sticker, Tip On.

OCPackshot_2000x.jpgBR_overall_fs_2000x.jpgBR_overall_LFS_2000x.jpgBR_overall_DLFS_2000x.jpg

Last edited:
Am I crazy to think it might be cool to switch the lentis on the DL and SL? I feel like the front of the DL and the back of the SL would be a really good edition.

View attachment 516469

That does look better but obviously the back of the SL isn't the lenti part of that edition (Ford hanging from the building is the lenti part)

Anybody have tips on safely removing lentis from slipcovers? I think I remember a conversation about that, but I have no idea where it was.

Reactions: BluSteel2012
That does look better but obviously the back of the SL isn't the lenti part of that edition (Ford hanging from the building is the lenti part)
Exactly.

So you'd have Struzan art on the front and Ford hanging from the roof on the back if you swapped the lentis. (with two titles...!! :D )

Otherwise you're making Struzan art a SL.

Ford hanging from the roof on the front and back of DL lenti on the back is the only option for a different DL....

The change would have to be made before production by Manta themselves..

Anybody have tips on safely removing lentis from slipcovers? I think I remember a conversation about that, but I have no idea where it was.
They're glued to paper so... Hell, don't wanna give bad advises so, even though your idea turns me on, I won't get along ahah

I still have doubts which one to choose. The OC is too much and I think it will be very difficult to get directly. The one I like most is the DL but it has been used so much for the amaray editions that I would like a different design despite being so iconic. I think I'll finally go for the SL and also because it's probably easier to get.

Reactions: Lenny Nero
I still have doubts which one to choose. The OC is too much and I think it will be very difficult to get directly. The one I like most is the DL but it has been used so much for the amaray editions that I would like a different design despite being so iconic. I think I'll finally go for the SL and also because it's probably easier to get.
The OC box art could of been so much more.. that said, I will fight for my damn life to get one at launch.

Reactions: CurroSkywalker
More and more people are sharing your thoughts on going for the SL based on securing a copy... It will be interesting to see how everything evolves tomorrow. No doubt that the OC and DL editions will go fast, but it seems that the SL will follow them faster than I initially thought.

So what are you doing? Making the DL a SL?
Yes. Considering switching the lentis on the SL and front of DL—essentially, changing which one is the SL and which one is the DL. :) I mentioned it on the previous page. Just an idea, I don't know if it'll be worth trying.