Blade Runner (4K + Blu-ray SteelBook) (HDzeta Special Edition Silver Label) [China]

wxlinkswd

泽田
Premium Supporter
Feb 1, 2011
China
Release Date: October 18, 2018
Pre-order & Group Buy date: September 12, 2018 at 10 AM EST US time. Check your local time HERE
Note: WWA steelbook comes with 4K+2D, 2discs, limited 500 copies

full

Last edited by a moderator:
Between the very low GB allocations, a general disregard for posted GB times (I haven’t forgotten the Mad Max B&C GB), lack of communication, a horrible unsecured slow website, and barely any or weak exclusives, I’ve lost my interest in HDZeta releases. I’ve begun selling them off. It’s a shame, I used to think HDZeta was top of the line as premium steelbook retailers go.

Reactions: harry and DrDooom
i like this one the most so far:

View attachment 392115
Yea that's the only one I wanted but liek you said it's too expensive on Bay atm. Hopefully, it drops in price.

Was I upset .. yes but then came the news that cavill won’t be superman anymore and then I just opened my hidden stash of choc....:chill pill:
Now that's a bummer. #DCFAIL
No, that was just false speculation. WB gave an official statement today that he didnt quit. It's just they are not planning to do MoS 2 anytime soon. They are putting that lower on their list and giving priority to the Supergirl movie. He still has 1 movie left on his contract. But after that? Who knows? May be this stunt was to see the reaction? Because there was also another "news" floating around that WB wanted to hire Michal B Jordan to play the next Superman.....

But yea, when i originally read that news my heart skipped a beat EEK!

Yea that's the only one I wanted but liek you said it's too expensive on Bay atm. Hopefully, it drops in price.

No, that was just false speculation. WB gave an official statement today that he didnt quit. It's just they are not planning to do MoS 2 anytime soon. They are putting that lower on their list and giving priority to the Supergirl movie. He still has 1 movie left on his contract. But after that? Who knows? May be this stunt was to see the reaction? Because there was also another "news" floating around that WB wanted to hire Michal B Jordan to play the next Superman.....

But yea, when i originally read that news my heart skipped a beat EEK!

Michael B. Jordan? Worst news ever. I vote for Peter Dinklage as Superman. Better actor.

Maybe re-cast Jack Black as an older Batman and Melissa McCarthy as Supergirl. :thumbs:

I haven't been on the forum much lately, but I have a sealed copy of the 2049 HDzeta 4K Lenti (w/ Steelbook) if anyone is interested doing a trade at some point.

Michael B. Jordan? Worst news ever. I vote for Peter Dinklage as Superman. Better actor.

Maybe re-cast Jack Black as an older Batman and Melissa McCarthy as Supergirl. :thumbs:
LOL. Yea I know what you mean. But it's all probably just rumors. At least I hope.
I dont think he can do superheros/larger than life characters well, from what i've seen so far. I think he portrays other characters well. That's also why I'm kinda skeptic about him being cast as Morpheus.

LOL. Yea I know what you mean. But it's all probably just rumors. At least I hope.
I dont think he can do superheros/larger than life characters well, from what i've seen so far. I think he portrays other characters well. That's also why I'm kinda skeptic about him being cast as Morpheus.

I'm not a fan of that idea either. But, didn't Chris Evans go from The Human Torch to Captain America?
But seriously. no I would like to see Henry Cavill remain as Superman but it sounds like by the time they are ready to do another Superman movie WB will want to move on with somebody else. Probably another origin story.

:jacked::LOL:

Reactions: AlienKing
I don't think this listing will be around long. I believe ebay will remove it for violating their policies regarding presales..

I just noticed that the OP shows a release date of Oct. 18th. Was that there yesterday? I don't recall seeing a release date before.
Perhaps that ebay listing won't be removed after all.

Wow....all this bashing HDzeta because some coudn't get this release :bag:. Collector unworthy IMO! I miss great releases on a regular basis and only complain against myself for missing it. it's a shame some are so childish. Just stop collecting Hdzeta and focus on those awesome Blade Runner releases of FAC, Kimchidvd etc ;)

I have to get back to my daughter (toddler), she's crying over a lollypop she couldn't get.....

There's no need to cop an attitude in here, most if not all forum members are more than willing to help you out and also you can reach out to any forum moderator or staff member and they would be glad to help you. If you really had done it before you would already know that we have a specific section dedicated to Group Buys and is accessible from anywhere in the forum as seen in the screenshot below which is doubtful according to your second quote.
View attachment 392790

My suggestion is to find the Group Buy you are interested in and click to WATCH that thread and get email updates and you would know exactly when and where to go. Incidentally the forum will allow you to also bookmark the section you want as well. So please do your research beforehand so as to be prepared next time. The GB thread your looking for is three down in the list in the GB section.

Thanks for the attack, well from several others as well. Will think twice before ever using again.

Thanks for the attack, well from several others as well. Will think twice before ever using again.
Attack!? I never attacked you, get a grip. I was trying help you and to assist you with the way the site works. If you can't accept our help or accept the way our site works then that's on you. As I said before most members here are willing to help you as well as all mods and staff should you ask. Again, that's all up to you though.

• Thanks
Reactions: DMD4k
I have no idea if this is a BG or not - relatively new to HDN and have only participated in one other before. Is there any chance at all of securing a copy of this and Jumanji Lenti A. I was in France yesterday and so completely missed out and now face the dreaded eBay if I can’t wiggle in on a GB :(

Hang on. Am I missing something? Michael B Jordan is black. Superman is white. Will they do MBJ in ‘white face’. I’m confused. Hollywood is weirding me out.