Blade Runner (4K + Blu-ray SteelBook) (HDzeta Special Edition Silver Label) [China]

wxlinkswd

泽田
Premium Supporter
Feb 1, 2011
China
Release Date: October 18, 2018
Pre-order & Group Buy date: September 12, 2018 at 10 AM EST US time. Check your local time HERE
Note: WWA steelbook comes with 4K+2D, 2discs, limited 500 copies

full

Last edited by a moderator:
Exactly! They could sell them out before they even get to the site.
I assume there's a contractual obligation with the studios that these things be made available in general retail? I don't know. I've always thought they could just do timed pre-orders for each edition, and then produce that number plus a small percentage over it for general sale. I know there are objections to this method, too, and I'm not saying it should be all one way or all the other.

• Thanks
Reactions: BluSteel2012
I'm sure at some stage there will be more steelbook releases of this film and likely a WEA release at some point
It's a film that sells well every time it's re-released on home media

This release was always going to be hard to order been a WWA silver label release limited to 500
The demand for this title is more than the print run

I'm patient to wait for another premium release as I'm sure it will happen

I'm sure at some stage there will be more steelbook releases of this film and likely a WEA release at some point
It's a film that sells well every time it's re-released on home media

This release was always going to be hard to order been a WWA silver label release limited to 500
The demand for this title is more than the print run

I'm patient to wait for another premium release as I'm sure it will happen

same here. i missed, but i am relax.

Reactions: paulboland
A steelbook with the film artwork in gloss steel and I'm in Even a top notch futurepak like the Surpiria one would be nice. That was and is a seriously beautiful steelbook.