Blade Runner (4K + Blu-ray SteelBook) (HDzeta Special Edition Silver Label) [China]

wxlinkswd

泽田
Premium Supporter
Feb 1, 2011
China
Release Date: October 18, 2018
Pre-order & Group Buy date: September 12, 2018 at 10 AM EST US time. Check your local time HERE
Note: WWA steelbook comes with 4K+2D, 2discs, limited 500 copies

full

Last edited by a moderator:
Actually if you search eBay right this second “Blade Runner HDZeta”, the cheapest copy is going for $200 + 8 dollars to ship.

Thor 1 Blufans just sold for $252 in an eBay Auction a few days ago.

So no, I wouldn’t need 3 copies. I would need 1 copy plus 44 bucks LOL

Actually if you search eBay right this second “Blade Runner HDZeta”, the cheapest copy is going for $200 + 8 dollars to ship.

Thor 1 Blufans just sold for $252 in an eBay Auction a few days ago.

So no, I wouldn’t need 3 copies. I would need 1 copy plus 44 bucks LOL
Being listed on ebay doesn't equate to being worth that - especially if its sitting at that price
An auction is also going to typically be far lower than you'll find a 'buy it now'

I genuinely dont understand the hype of this edition, and i am not being sour grapes either. I could have had several times in preorder stage, as i was online whenever it was live or for GB on various sites. I chose not to go for it, and the in hand pics are even worse than the advertised image.

I genuinely dont understand the hype of this edition, and i am not being sour grapes either. I could have had several times in preorder stage, as i was online whenever it was live or for GB on various sites. I chose not to go for it, and the in hand pics are even worse than the advertised image.
No. I have to disagree there.

This is fantastic. If you had it in hand you would change your mind. One of my favourites from last year.

Can't believe this was the first premium steelbook for this film..