Blade Runner (4K + Blu-ray SteelBook) (HDzeta Special Edition Silver Label) [China]

wxlinkswd

泽田
Premium Supporter
Feb 1, 2011
China
Release Date: October 18, 2018
Pre-order & Group Buy date: September 12, 2018 at 10 AM EST US time. Check your local time HERE
Note: WWA steelbook comes with 4K+2D, 2discs, limited 500 copies

full

Last edited by a moderator:
Not a fan of the unicorn art, or the Steelbook that came with the slip here. Aren't that many other choices.

There's the white Japanese Steelbook which I also have but I prefer this more colorful one. And I already modded it, just swapped it in.

To be fair these are my BR2049 slips + Steels, I like matching more than contrasting. :D

X2G4n6Eh.jpg

I didn't initially like the Japanese unicorn steelbook, but in hindsight, it's pretty nice, especially with the embossing. If it weren't so strangely expensive, I'd search out a copy.

my most anticipated release probably ever...

my initial order was shipped to the wrong adress... @KARASOY thanks a lot for just vanishing into thin air the second @wxlinkswd and @n3wk1d asked you to forward the parcel to me.. great ninja :thumbs:

luckily wxlinks got me a replacement copy, unluckily it was lost in the postal system and nobody feels responsible and/or knows what to do... happy times :thumbs:

FML

my initial order was shipped to the wrong adress... @KARASOY thanks a lot for just vanishing into thin air the second @wxlinkswd and @n3wk1d asked you to forward the parcel to me.. great ninja :thumbs:

luckily wxlinks got me a replacement copy, unluckily it was lost in the postal system and nobody feels responsible and/or knows what to do... happy times :thumbs:

FML
WTH!! :OMG: Sorry to hear that buddy.. :offtopic: That mean @KARASOY got 2 copies sent to him!? :cautious: And he still didn't answer or forward the package, what a ***** :angry: Noticed he hasn't been seen since Nov 3rd... :squint:

WTH!! :OMG: Sorry to hear that buddy.. :offtopic: That mean @KARASOY got 2 copies sent to him!? :cautious: And he still didn't answer or forward the package, what a ***** :angry: Noticed he hasn't been seen since Nov 3rd... :squint:

thanks m8.. yeah, he was online few hours before they sent him the message and then disappeared, never to be seen again lol :-/

Reactions: Mickle_89

FML

So your original copy was sent to Karasovy who then magically disappeared from the site, and then your replacement copy got lost??? What bad luck my friend!

Reactions: hatredhorror
Maybe it was not meant to be to get one.... I assume you got refunded? And 2 copies didn't make it to your address?!? JINXed! and @KARASOY; You're a d!ck!!!

yeah lol, I guess its not meant to be... nope, I didn‘t get a refund and didnt ask for one... china post claims it was delivered.. although nobody knows to whom and although tracking says it was delivered only 4 minutes after customs clearence... which didnt seem weird to anyone but me :-/ anyways, i would feel bad to ask for a refund to n3wk1d as he already helped and send a replacement copy and its not his fault china post screwed up

So your original copy was sent to Karasovy who then magically disappeared from the site, and then your replacement copy got lost??? What bad luck my friend!

Thanks m8, until then I never lost a single parcel and now twice in a row *sigh* lol

Last edited:
Not much consolation I know, but at least @KARASOY along with his second account @Evilshaolin is now banned thanks to @apsmith21 investigation. We don't need people like that on HDN, basically a lurker that contributes nothing to the threads or discussions and then takes advantage of an honest mistake. Sad that @hatredhorror never got his copy in the end too, to even secure one in the first place was a triumph! (n)

yeah lol, I guess its not meant to be... nope, I didn‘t get a refund and didnt ask for one... china post claims it was delivered.. although nobody knows to whom and although tracking says it was delivered only 4 minutes after customs clearence... which didnt seem weird to anyone but me :-/ anyways, i would feel bad to ask for a refund to n3wk1d as he already helped and send a replacement copy and its not his fault china post screwed up

Thanks m8, until then I never lost a single parcel and now twice in a row *sigh* lol
Well, you didn't really lose anything, they were "lost" for you. Where was the second parcel delivered to? Nobody knows anything?

Well I remember Antman Blufans GB, the tracking showed it delivered and never arrived!! I was at home all day and nothing. Thanks to @cooey a replacement got shipped in a timely manner.

I’m just saying that tracking from China is messed up. I am not confident at all what to trust.