Blade Runner (4K + Blu-ray SteelBook) (HDzeta Special Edition Silver Label) [China]

wxlinkswd

泽田
Premium Supporter
Feb 1, 2011
China
Release Date: October 18, 2018
Pre-order & Group Buy date: September 12, 2018 at 10 AM EST US time. Check your local time HERE
Note: WWA steelbook comes with 4K+2D, 2discs, limited 500 copies

full

Last edited by a moderator:
Having to explain a joke can ruin it and this is obviously supposed to be clever/funny but I'm not getting it. Mass, texting, religion?? I'm not a regular viewer of South Park, does this refer to one of the episodes?
Mass in first post refers to Massachusetts I guess.
Then the jokes were about attending mass in church.
If you still don't get it I give up.

I guess I should have said MA. Maybe just being paranoid but since the tariffs it seems there have been many problems with China like what happened with Blufans Black Panther.

I received my copy a couple days ago. It's a beautiful release, and the lenticulars really don't come across in jpegs like they are in real life. My favorite thing, though, is the booklet, which is a great mix of concept art and behind-the-scenes material. It's exactly what I think a premium booklet should be—not just stills from the film. :)

Reactions: godapol
Hi ethnosax, could you kindly put some pictures of the booklet. I suspect that it must be the same one as it was previously released with the US Digibook few years ago ? Thank you.

Hi ethnosax, could you kindly put some pictures of the booklet. I suspect that it must be the same one as it was previously released with the US Digibook few years ago ? Thank you.
Yes, it's the same as the digibook, as seen here:

I received my copy a couple days ago. It's a beautiful release, and the lenticulars really don't come across in jpegs like they are in real life. My favorite thing, though, is the booklet, which is a great mix of concept art and behind-the-scenes material. It's exactly what I think a premium booklet should be—not just stills from the film. :)
Totally agree with you, I think the only disappointing thing about this package is the actual Steelbook lol

• Thanks
Reactions: ethnosax
Oooh mine arrived today and I slipped my Canadian Steelbook modded with a four disc tray frame (with the UHD disc + consolidated complete three discs from the 30th anniversary digipack) inside and now have the *Ultimate* premium edition! :LOL:

8dLWWKph.jpg

It's late and I don't have good lighting so that's the best photo I could get for now.