Blade Runner (4K + Blu-ray SteelBook) (HDzeta Special Edition Silver Label) [China]

wxlinkswd

泽田
Premium Supporter
Feb 1, 2011
China
Release Date: October 18, 2018
Pre-order & Group Buy date: September 12, 2018 at 10 AM EST US time. Check your local time HERE
Note: WWA steelbook comes with 4K+2D, 2discs, limited 500 copies

full

Last edited by a moderator:
Tracking on mine still only shows leaving China on 10/21. Hoping it's on the way and status is just not being updated? Not too worried yet but will be soon. All of my purchases from china have been pretty predictable. Received about 1 1/2 weeks of shipping and status has always been updated. Anyone else in a similar situation?

Tracking on mine still only shows leaving China on 10/21. Hoping it's on the way and status is just not being updated? Not too worried yet but will be soon. All of my purchases from china have been pretty predictable. Received about 1 1/2 weeks of shipping and status has always been updated. Anyone else in a similar situation?

Yeah mine is in the same state.
I asked a friend about a Blufans one click that shipped out 8 days earlier than this and his also hasn’t shown that it’s left China.
Not sure what’s going on.

Glad it's not just me that's waiting.

What sites can I track on? I tried aftership and now you have to sign up for an account to use it.