Blade Runner (4K + Blu-ray SteelBook) (HDzeta Special Edition Silver Label) [China]

wxlinkswd

泽田
Premium Supporter
Feb 1, 2011
China
Release Date: October 18, 2018
Pre-order & Group Buy date: September 12, 2018 at 10 AM EST US time. Check your local time HERE
Note: WWA steelbook comes with 4K+2D, 2discs, limited 500 copies

full

Last edited by a moderator:
Yeah not happening at that price. I won't be able to get it at retail price but I'm sure eventually this will be able to be got for around $90
Agree with the first part, but I doubt the $90. It’s a popular title. Don’t see other popular titles from HDZeta at retail appearing.
But hey, time will tell :) and sometimes you just need to be patient.

Yeah not happening at that price. I won't be able to get it at retail price but I'm sure eventually this will be able to be got for around $90

I paid $74.00 through GB. I don't think anyone would sell this particular piece new/sealed for anything close to $90.00. I know I wouldn't. It's a very desirable piece and that probably won't change anytime soon, maybe never.

I paid $74.00 through GB. I don't think anyone would sell this particular piece new/sealed for anything close to $90.00. I know I wouldn't. It's a very desirable piece and that probably won't change anytime soon, maybe never.

tbh I didn't realise the GB price was that much and I was generally using the 2049 price as a guide as even those editions that come with the steelbook can be got at a reasonable price if you bide your time

Maybe $95 then ;)

tbh I didn't realise the GB price was that much and I was generally using the 2049 price as a guide as even those editions that come with the steelbook can be got at a reasonable price if you bide your time

Maybe $95 then ;)

I don't know if anybody was even that interested in the steelbook itself. They could have probably sold the slip alone at that price.
Actually easily I guess since the people paying the big prices on ebay are probably just after the slip.

I don't know if anybody was even that interested in the steelbook itself. They could have probably sold the slip alone at that price.
Actually easily I guess since the people paying the big prices on ebay are probably just after the slip.

I don't know quite a lot get a hard on for a sealed numbered edition :p

Not sure anyone is really fussed about the steelbook for this one either though. All about the slip and the goodies :)

• Thanks
Reactions: Stygian
I don't know quite a lot get a hard on for a sealed numbered edition :p

Not sure anyone is really fussed about the steelbook for this one either though. All about the slip and the goodies :)

Actually I forgot about the goodies inside the slip. Bonus! :LOL: