Blade Runner (4K + Blu-ray SteelBook) (HDzeta Special Edition Silver Label) [China]

wxlinkswd

泽田
Premium Supporter
Feb 1, 2011
China
Release Date: October 18, 2018
Pre-order & Group Buy date: September 12, 2018 at 10 AM EST US time. Check your local time HERE
Note: WWA steelbook comes with 4K+2D, 2discs, limited 500 copies

full

Last edited by a moderator:
I finally received my copy yesterday after being stuck in customs since Oct. 31st.
It does look good! I like the lenti side with the original poster more. It seems to have more going on.

Glad it's not just me that's waiting.

What sites can I track on? I tried aftership and now you have to sign up for an account to use it.

USPS usually works just fine. I tried a couple other sites, status was the same. I guess it's just stuck? Hopefully not lost. Some people have received them, some of us have not. I've never had to contact Paypal for a GB purchase and don't want to do that. But at some point somethings gotta give. Like my nerves!

USPS usually works just fine. I tried a couple other sites, status was the same. I guess it's just stuck? Hopefully not lost. Some people have received them, some of us have not. I've never had to contact Paypal for a GB purchase and don't want to do that. But at some point somethings gotta give. Like my nerves!

I don’t know why but for some reason I was thinking that tracking didn’t work on packages from China on usps.com. I’ve never experienced lost packages from China but when a package is floating around longer than it needs to, the higher probability it can show up damaged. Crossing my fingers that doesn’t happen. I do have to admit, every day I look in my mailbox, I hope it’s in there.