Blade Runner (4K + Blu-ray SteelBook) (HDzeta Special Edition Silver Label) [China]

wxlinkswd

泽田
Premium Supporter
Feb 1, 2011
China
Release Date: October 18, 2018
Pre-order & Group Buy date: September 12, 2018 at 10 AM EST US time. Check your local time HERE
Note: WWA steelbook comes with 4K+2D, 2discs, limited 500 copies

full

Last edited by a moderator:
Please, NO loose lenti....

A lenti magnet would be much better!
It seems very unlikely that HDzeta will produce lenticular magnets. Lenti magnet was cancelled for their Sing 3D silver label release:
Forget to tell everyone,due to china customs always open the package to check the magnetic,so we cancel the magnet lenti on this release.

• Thanks
Reactions: BluSteel2012
I'm so dumb. I thought this thread was double posted by accident and didn't realize until now that both the original and 2049 are being planned. Doh! Anyway, I'm in for both.
I would never admit this publicly, of course, but--I thought it was a double post the first couple times I looked at the board, too. ;)

So LA Confidential and Argo got Gold Label releases but not this??

Argo might’ve won Best Picture but Blade Runner is in a different league and would’ve been an instant sell out if WEA. Plus I can bet the newer Blade Runner will get WEA from one of the retailers. Missed opportunity, HDZeta.

Still might get this though. Nobody else is doing the original Blade Runner in premium form as far as I know.

Manta hinted a little while ago that they were working on Blade Runner, and they only do WEA. So there's a possibility we'll see a premium WEA edition eventually.

• Thanks
Reactions: Skyarcke
So LA Confidential and Argo got Gold Label releases but not this??

Argo might’ve won Best Picture but Blade Runner is in a different league and would’ve been an instant sell out if WEA. Plus I can bet the newer Blade Runner will get WEA from one of the retailers. Missed opportunity, HDZeta.

Still might get this though. Nobody else is doing the original Blade Runner in premium form as far as I know.
It depends on the approval phase. If the studio will not approved new artworks then they will most likely use WWA steelbook artworks.

Nothing to do with missed opportunity.