Blade Runner (4K + Blu-ray SteelBook) (HDzeta Special Edition Silver Label) [China]

wxlinkswd

泽田
Premium Supporter
Feb 1, 2011
China
Release Date: October 18, 2018
Pre-order & Group Buy date: September 12, 2018 at 10 AM EST US time. Check your local time HERE
Note: WWA steelbook comes with 4K+2D, 2discs, limited 500 copies

full

Last edited by a moderator:
i thought we'd be lucky if we got one of those original iconic poster but TWO on the same edition. Instant grail, this things gonna be real sought after.
Is it just the double lenti for this release? i thought i heard talks of 2 editions total

My fav movie of all time. This release gets a massive yawn from me. Not one single original thing about this edition. It will be nice in hand, HDZETA releases always are, but for me nothing will surpass the Blu Ray Briefcase. I know HDZETA are limited in relation to artwork, and I concede there will be other collectors out there salivating over this release, but for me it’s an easy pass.

• Thanks
Reactions: lolwut and Noodles
I think it’s very nice but at the same time not breathtaking. But there really isn’t too much artwork to work with. It will probably be very sought after though due to the film, being Hdzeta and the low quantity. Personally I have no reason to double dip and will just stay with the briefcase.