Blade Runner (4K + Blu-ray SteelBook) (HDzeta Special Edition Silver Label) [China]

wxlinkswd

泽田
Premium Supporter
Feb 1, 2011
China
Release Date: October 18, 2018
Pre-order & Group Buy date: September 12, 2018 at 10 AM EST US time. Check your local time HERE
Note: WWA steelbook comes with 4K+2D, 2discs, limited 500 copies

full

Last edited by a moderator:
My fav movie of all time. This release gets a massive yawn from me. Not one single original thing about this edition. It will be nice in hand, HDZETA releases always are, but for me nothing will surpass the Blu Ray Briefcase. I know HDZETA are limited in relation to artwork, and I concede there will be other collectors out there salivating over this release, but for me it’s an easy pass.
I think it’s very nice but at the same time not breathtaking. But there really isn’t too much artwork to work with. It will probably be very sought after though due to the film, being Hdzeta and the low quantity. Personally I have no reason to double dip and will just stay with the briefcase.

I think y'all are crazy!!!!!! :D

Joining a steelbook forum but buying briefcases instead!!!!!! :p

When you see "Group Buy and pre-order on September 12, 2018" in the original post at the top of the thread it means that, yes there will be a group buy here.

Who made that change to the OP though? Wouldn't be the first time incorrect information has been added. Unless @wxlinkswd or @n3wk1d confirm a GB will happen I wouldn't be so sure, last few silver line titles haven't had a GB

Reactions: Killi Zoltan
wow, that a stunning lenti full slip.
16:00 here in Germany and only few copies for GB, hmm ...bloodbath
ebay then I guess

What are you trying to highlight to me?
To the left of the photo it states the pre-order time and I had read the Jumanji release thread before this one where the same is written but they didn't state GB for this one at the same time, etc., so nevermind.

• Haha
Reactions: tommyh84
I have the briefcase and the Canadian Steelbook modified with a four-disc tray frame and the UHD disc + three complete discs from the 35th anniversary edition inside and will gladly put it in this slipbox.

My Blade Runner collection will be slightly more balanced! If I can snag a copy. :ohno:

gxyMFKS.jpg

DgSLo9F.jpg

9SOkVmz.jpg

bOKE8RU.jpg
Blade Runner 2049 (US 2D Steelbook, HDZeta 3D Slip, Warner Bros UHD, 3D, 2D, and DVD discs)

t5Pf1HV.jpg

miQMxid.jpg

tPrYRAP.jpg

ZH2Qapz.jpg

Blade Runner 2049 (International Alternate Steelbook, HDZeta 4K Slip, Sony UHD, 3D, 2D, Bonus discs)

gZbJeCr.jpg

0Vijmwb.jpg

rUjRlda.jpg