Blade Runner (4K + Blu-ray SteelBook) (HDzeta Special Edition Silver Label) [China]

wxlinkswd

泽田
Premium Supporter
Feb 1, 2011
China
Release Date: October 18, 2018
Pre-order & Group Buy date: September 12, 2018 at 10 AM EST US time. Check your local time HERE
Note: WWA steelbook comes with 4K+2D, 2discs, limited 500 copies

full

Last edited by a moderator:
For once a time I will actually be around for. Getting another copy is another mater as I have found out sadly too many times over the past few years. Guaranteed the site will go down at that time on the day.

Reactions: rockntoni87
My fav movie of all time. This release gets a massive yawn from me. Not one single original thing about this edition. It will be nice in hand, HDZETA releases always are, but for me nothing will surpass the Blu Ray Briefcase. I know HDZETA are limited in relation to artwork, and I concede there will be other collectors out there salivating over this release, but for me it’s an easy pass.
I think it’s very nice but at the same time not breathtaking. But there really isn’t too much artwork to work with. It will probably be very sought after though due to the film, being Hdzeta and the low quantity. Personally I have no reason to double dip and will just stay with the briefcase.
Glad to know I'm not alone... there's no real creativity used, and I honestly think it looks "fan made".

The wait for a truly awesome looking premium edition continues... hopefully Manta will eventually save the day!

All I want is the artwork used for the lenti, the original films poster, to be on a nice Steelbook with the front lenti art used as it is.

Yeah it's not original but I love that poster artwork.

Reactions: paulboland
All I want is a Steelbook with the Struzan Final Cut poster actually positioned correctly (not cropped or with large blank space at the sides) with the logo not covering the spinner at the top.

Also glossy with embossing and some lovely metallic effects, so FilmArena or BluFans.

Obviously never happening but it's certainly a desire of mine.

All I want is a Steelbook with the Struzan Final Cut poster actually positioned correctly (not cropped or with large blank space at the sides) with the logo not covering the spinner at the top.

Also glossy with embossing and some lovely metallic effects, so FilmArena or BluFans.

Obviously never happening but it's certainly a desire of mine.
Just having this without the title would be heaven IMO.
44C36AAC-B0C4-4AD3-A33F-A73CC133CBAC.jpeg

I wouldn't mind a stacked title like some 2049 posters and in the bottom left corner like the Star Wars Steelbooks for balance.

Struzan must be expensive, or entirely off the table. This isn't the first premium steelbook release where his poster would have been an obvious choice. Still, I like this edition. The art they used here is probably almost the entirety of what the studio would offer any retailer.