Hero Complex Gallery "Bleeding Metallics Show" Event

roverite

BANNED
Mar 8, 2012
Blackburn, Lancashire
Not much has been revealed about this one other than the fact that it goes live on 2nd August, but the Tweet from Dan Lazarow showing a sneak peek of his print which looks awesome.

BPZC5LaCEAIY8-B.jpg:large

There's also a sneak peek of Dan Guyatt's piece for the show.

972028_659070807452426_3499760_n.jpg

Last edited by a moderator:
Reactions: Jason Bourne
Finally, a show where I am only interested in 2 prints. EEK! Now, here's to hoping I am able to score the Firefly & Ghost in the Shell on Sat. :ohno:

this show seems to be a total pass for me. I really like the Bender/Pile of Skulls piece and the Serenity print looks really cool, but nothing is screaming "BUY ME!"

Now, after looking at the pieces, I am not that disappointed I am going to miss the sale. I think the only one I like is T2, though I doubt I would purchase it.

A few more previews (I agree, aside from Serenity nothing is screaming buy me to me either, maybe the Hanzel Haro piece below might change that...):

Hanzel Haro
PREVIEW_IM_MARK3.jpg

J Salvador
JSalvadorButI_mLefthanded.jpg

Marq Spusta
MarqSpustaFULL36c976.jpg

Alright guys for your viewing pleasure of the show last night. The first pic is of the 3 that I was able to pick up along with the two Akira prints that were given out to the first 50 (one for me and one for the fiancee, the trooper). I purchased a total of 7 prints but four of them wont be ready until next friday.

---------- Post added at 09:25 AM ---------- Previous post was at 09:18 AM ----------

and here we go with the shows from the pics. Sorry but it was pretty crowded so pics might be a little crappy for some. The first 4 will be pics of the other prints I purchased (these are the display ones not the ones I have to pick up next friday.
DSC_2875_zps249a7ead.jpg
[/URL]

The 4th print is "You are who the choose to be by Adam Rabalais Red variant (forgot to take pics of it) : (

---------- Post added at 09:31 AM ---------- Previous post was at 09:25 AM ----------

and the rest. Missed out on I am not a gun :(

---------- Post added at 09:34 AM ---------- Previous post was at 09:31 AM ----------

---------- Post added at 09:37 AM ---------- Previous post was at 09:34 AM ----------

---------- Post added at 09:39 AM ---------- Previous post was at 09:37 AM ----------

Last edited:
I got:

"I Am Not A Gun" PP by Craig Church
"117" by Peter Gutierrez
"Longclaw" Variant by Tracie Ching
"Common Friends, Common Enemies" by Studiohouse
"Shiniest In The 'Verse'" by Dan Lazarow
"Centurions" by Jason Brown

What did you guys go for?

Ordered "Shiniest In The 'Verse'" by Dan Lazarow

Debating a couple of others. Namely...

"Mark 3" on Metallic Silver Paper by Hanzel Haro
"Common Enemies, Common Friends"

I like "Centurions", but it's a little "load" for my taste.

Edit: went ahead and got the "Mark 3" on Metallic Silver Paper by Hanzel Haro

Last edited:
^^^ nice pickups, all.

I passed on everything... too many other ISO's at the moment I have spent money on. I may pick up the Tracie Ching GoT print at a later date if its still available.