WINNER CHOSEN Bloodsnake and DaddyCool's Dual Give-Away - PlaySation Classic Console

bloodsnake007

Ltd. Ed./Birthdays/Video Game Mod
Premium Supporter
May 18, 2013
AZ, U.S.A
Hello Everyone! :cool: Welcome back to another EPIC Ninja Week Holiday! :drool: Last year @DADDYCOOL187 and I joined forces to host a prize, this year... HEAL YEAH we're doing it again! :thumbs:
To kick off the 1st day, we'll be offering a PlayStation Classic Console! It's the USA edition so keep that in mind ;)

ps classic console -1.jpg

Rules to Enter:
Tell me your 1st gaming experience. How old were you and are you still a gamer? Share a pic or gif if you'd like :thumbs:
Be sure to LIKE the original post (this list helps me keep track of the people that have entered)

*BONUS Entry:
(These entries are my favorite because I always enjoy the results
0fJp80ozqa73jNCv_-lpghNBwYjKN5XPPy2KQ0xcu8YSnEIbhl_eGPEG51KS50-vpDdQffGixHSFcLBB95PE_eIYxrlde35npqPlz9wfBn0=s0-d-e1-ft
) Just for FUN, Photoshop my big fat Mexican head and DaddyCools beautiful face onto what ever the hell you want!
It can stick to the Gaming theme or something so damn random, I don't care... just have FUN!!! :woot:
bloodsnake faces - nw 2019.jpg daddycool faces - nw2019.jpg

Here are some previous masterpieces members have created!
vBxOX0f4lXC2uzEPERjuZEO4-bhLtQztZcsxM5cbdbE3scFMF1TjtuBQ-u1W5nKOc5DcswZrgokvsEexA1Az8vVRJrjm-vsfLJi_YQ=s0-d-e1-ft
_3Arj65V9BBtg8KEOrHdDxTEaasslY1Ur_akBbxQuihGJcQZD7aoTwPSbOdfziIe1fwPQv5Ujp9mpLjf1LWvppJsQLx3_dVhR6XxhBI=s0-d-e1-ft
(@galareta2332, @meaner, @Tacozilla, @zesty, @TheJoker, @toykuehn)
BloodZilla - by Galareta.jpg Candy Superhero - by Meaner.jpg Kylo Frankie - by Tacozilla.jpg nacholibre - by zesty.jpg Thanksgiving Meal - SnakeDaddy - by The Joker.png Pulp Fiction Guns - by toykuehn!.jpg

USA shipping will be covered by myself - if you live internationally, don't worry, you'll only need to pay half of the shipping cost :thumbs:

Thank-you so very much @DADDYCOOL187 and @bloodsnake007 for offering such an incredible prize! :happy:
My first gaming experience (other than computer) would have to be when I bought my daughter a Sega Game Gear for Christmas (1991). :thumbs: ( I guess I was about 38 years old?)
Of course, I had to try it out (to make sure it worked, heh) so late Christmas eve while she was snuggled in bed, I played (the games I bought her to go with);
- Sonic
- Jurassic Park
- Ren & Stimpy, and
- Alien (heh, more for me I guess, but she LOVED it!)
I was in gaming heaven! A hand-held colour screen gaming platform (with decent sound!), wow!
Also bought her a wonderful Jurassic Park satchel that held the GG, the adapters and wall wart, the games, etc...

Sadly, most of the capacitors are shot in it right now (it was notorious for that). that's why she left it with me when she grew up and had a family... :).
I really must track down on the web, the fix kit for that. Yes it exists apparently but I forgot about it until just now!
Still have all the games too!
We progressed to the Sega Genesis, then the PlayStation and the like but I'll never forget that Game Gear!
Of course, I still game now, mostly PC and I have everything Bioware/Black Isle put out (i.e. Planescape Torment, Baldur's Gate, etc) plus multiple others.
I'm mostly on Steam now though, which hosts a great number of my old faves as well as new ones but still have my dvds of the classics! (remember Dungeon Keeper? woot!)

Ok, now I'm sad, because I'm old and I have no idea how to "photoshop" stuff for the bonus entry :sorry:
Regardless, thanks so much for providing an opportunity for a trip down memory lane!
Cheers!

Attachments

• Game Gear 1.jpg
    Game Gear 1.jpg
    5.2 KB · Views: 178
Last edited:
First experience for me was a Commodore that you had to put a cassette into, can't remember the model of it. Soon got fed up with that, the loading times if I remember correctly were horrendous lol.

Real first that I got into tho was Mario/duck hunt .Been a gamer since, even tho I really don't get the time id like to I still play ever opportunity I get .

Thanks for the awesome giveaway guys.

From what I can remember, my first gaming experiences were on the PlayStation 1, which is why winning this would be amazing. I recall being quite young and playing games like Tekken 3, Spyro, and Driver. Also at that time had the original Gameboy with one of the Zeldas on it.
I still game ocasionally but nowhere near as much as I used to.

Thanks for the great giveaway guys!