WINNER CHOSEN Bloodsnake's Final Give-Away - Nacho Libre Funko Pops!!!

bloodsnake007

Ltd. Ed./Birthdays/Video Game Mod
Premium Supporter
May 18, 2013
AZ, U.S.A
NACHOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO!
6f7436ea183361a6b9922cc25a48ca3a.gif

You know how much I love this film! :drool:Link to my collection:hungry: Here's my small opportunity to share the joy! The winner will win the exact Funko Pops in the pic above (regular and chase pops). USA winner, shipping is free. International winner, they're responsible for the shipping costs. I always send extra goodies! :hungry:
20190329_044057.jpg20190329_044139.jpg20190329_044143.jpg

To enter:
IT'S EASY! We all know that Thanos would be easily defeated by Nacho Libre. Tell me what other movie/tv/comic book/gaming character you'd like to see Nacho Libre use his eagle powers on to take down in the ring. What would be his choice of weapon? Corn. Churro. Eagle eggs. Anaconda Squeeze? Make one up if you'd like :D
nachooooo!.jpg

*Bonus Entry - Another photoshopped entry! (These entries are my favorite because I always enjoy the results
0fJp80ozqa73jNCv_-lpghNBwYjKN5XPPy2KQ0xcu8YSnEIbhl_eGPEG51KS50-vpDdQffGixHSFcLBB95PE_eIYxrlde35npqPlz9wfBn0=s0-d-e1-ft
) Just for FUN, Photoshop my big fat Mexican head onto any Nacho Libre pic you'd like to use. Make me laugh, just have FUN!!!
bloodsnake faces - nw 2019.jpg

Some previous hilarious creations! :rofl:
Take it Easy - by Meaner.jpgNacho2 Grilling - by Galareta.jpgnacholibre - by zesty.jpg

Thanks for another giveaway amigo.... and WHAT A PRIZE!!!!!! NACHOOOOOOOOOO POPS!

Hmmmm, I think the best matchup for pure hilarity would be NACHO LIBRE vs DEADPOOL! The joking that would play off of each other would be amazing! I'd allow Nacho the use of various weapons, corn, eagle eggs, and his trusty ladle from making all those "meals" in the monastery.

So here is another bonus entry (you're killing me man!) Will thumbnail this because it's big. Also, I have to tag quite a few people and advice that they read the credits. I went into detail with this! :shipped::shipped:@bloodsnake007 @Wreck @Apollon @carllenc @Noodles @Nightbreed1984 @AcIDc0r3 @digitalbabe @apsmith21 @Aniv @DADDYCOOL187 @DMD4k @cooey

TacoLibre12.png

I would just want a rematch with Ramses... 1 wasn't enough. Maybe in Nacho libre 2? It would also be nice to see Sister Encarnación again :drool:

Nacho needs no other weapons but his bare hands, that and his natural fighting skills.

@bloodsnake007 , do you remember that time when everybody was shouting your name and you used your strength to... fly like an eagle and take down the number one luchador?

bloodsnakevsramses.jpg

Thanks for the giveaway!!! Nacho vs. Rob Kimble. He would use his taco power which would obliterate Kimbles grilled cheese. :naughty:

Denise: I'm sorry, Rod. What were you going to ask me?
Rod Kimble: Um, I was gonna ask you who you think would win in a fight between... a grilled cheese sandwich and a taco.
Denise: Is that what you were really going to ask me?
Rod Kimble: Of course.
Denise: Well, I think the grilled cheese sandwich - in a fair fight. But if it was prison rules, I'd put my money on the taco.
Rod Kimble: Wow, that's pretty racist but correct. I'll see you later.

I'd put something together in photoshop for you but I'm confined to the floor at the moment.

Reactions: bloodsnake007
Thanks for another giveaway amigo.... and WHAT A PRIZE!!!!!! NACHOOOOOOOOOO POPS!

Hmmmm, I think the best matchup for pure hilarity would be NACHO LIBRE vs DEADPOOL! The joking that would play off of each other would be amazing! I'd allow Nacho the use of various weapons, corn, eagle eggs, and his trusty ladle from making all those "meals" in the monastery.

So here is another bonus entry (you're killing me man!) Will thumbnail this because it's big. Also, I have to tag quite a few people and advice that they read the credits. I went into detail with this! :shipped::shipped:@bloodsnake007 @Wreck @Apollon @carllenc @Noodles @Nightbreed1984 @AcIDc0r3 @digitalbabe @apsmith21 @Aniv @DADDYCOOL187 @DMD4k @cooey

View attachment 419838
@TheJoker HELL YEAH MAN!!! :woot: This is fu**ing AWESOME! :drool:
tenor.gif

Especially those crazy credits! :hilarious: Definitely saving this! ;) Check it out @Wreck @Apollon @apsmith21 @DADDYCOOL187 @carllenc @Aniv @Nightbreed1984 @cooey @digitalbabe
crazy credits.jpg

:rofl::rofl::rofl:

Reactions: Nightbreed1984
I would just want a rematch with Ramses... 1 wasn't enough. Maybe in Nacho libre 2? It would also be nice to see Sister Encarnación again :drool:

Nacho needs no other weapons but his bare hands, that and his natural fighting skills.

@bloodsnake007 , do you remember that time when everybody was shouting your name and you used your strength to... fly like an eagle and take down the number one luchador?

View attachment 419845
The more I look at this pic, the more I laugh at it! :rofl: Thanks @DMD4k! :D

And if they ever do make a sequel, my ONLY hope is that Sister Encarnacion returns! :drool:
giphy.gif

• Haha
Reactions: DMD4k
@bloodsnake007 Thanks for the giveaway bro, but please don't include me... I just wanted to do this for fun. :D

Heeeeere's Funko Franky! And yes, those are your actual eyes blown up to Pop size. :p

View attachment 420019
HOLY HELL!!! What is that? :OMG: That's terrifying! :ohno: LOL! I fu**ing love it! :rofl:

@Asopp Do you wish to own this Franky chase - Noodles exclusive?! :hilarious: Thanks for the creation @Noodles! :D

• Haha
  • Thanks
Reactions: Asopp and Noodles