WINNER CHOSEN Bloodsnake's Final Give-Away - Nacho Libre Funko Pops!!!

bloodsnake007

Ltd. Ed./Birthdays/Video Game Mod
Premium Supporter
May 18, 2013
AZ, U.S.A
NACHOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO!
6f7436ea183361a6b9922cc25a48ca3a.gif

You know how much I love this film! :drool:Link to my collection:hungry: Here's my small opportunity to share the joy! The winner will win the exact Funko Pops in the pic above (regular and chase pops). USA winner, shipping is free. International winner, they're responsible for the shipping costs. I always send extra goodies! :hungry:
20190329_044057.jpg20190329_044139.jpg20190329_044143.jpg

To enter:
IT'S EASY! We all know that Thanos would be easily defeated by Nacho Libre. Tell me what other movie/tv/comic book/gaming character you'd like to see Nacho Libre use his eagle powers on to take down in the ring. What would be his choice of weapon? Corn. Churro. Eagle eggs. Anaconda Squeeze? Make one up if you'd like :D
nachooooo!.jpg

*Bonus Entry - Another photoshopped entry! (These entries are my favorite because I always enjoy the results
0fJp80ozqa73jNCv_-lpghNBwYjKN5XPPy2KQ0xcu8YSnEIbhl_eGPEG51KS50-vpDdQffGixHSFcLBB95PE_eIYxrlde35npqPlz9wfBn0=s0-d-e1-ft
) Just for FUN, Photoshop my big fat Mexican head onto any Nacho Libre pic you'd like to use. Make me laugh, just have FUN!!!
bloodsnake faces - nw 2019.jpg

Some previous hilarious creations! :rofl:
Take it Easy - by Meaner.jpgNacho2 Grilling - by Galareta.jpgnacholibre - by zesty.jpg

HOLY HELL!!! What is that? :OMG: That's terrifying! :ohno: LOL! I fu**ing love it! :rofl:

@Asopp Do you wish to own this Franky chase - Noodles exclusive?! :hilarious: Thanks for the creation @Noodles! :D

Oh yeah that HDN exclusive Nacho Franky pop by @Noodles looks freaky as hell :D It just has that look, as soon as you turn your back it will came to life and try to but you in the anaconda squeeze :wow:

I LOVE IT!!!!! :happy: :thanks:

Thanks for the giveaway :thumbs: my photoshop skills are like minus 6 so i am gonna skip that :emb: but the pics so far are so freaking funny :rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl: Great job everybody :thanks:

You don´t have to count me in but i would love to see nacho wrestle......
hqdefault.jpg

El Superbeasto :)

Weapon of choice: The power of awesomness :cool: and nunchucks made out of virgin anacondas spines that have been blessed by the blind sisterhood of the golden churros of arizona.

PS. My wife loves this movie too :):thumbs:

WE HAVE A WINNER!!! :woot: Congrats @TheJoker!
I actually turned the laptop over to the wife and told her to select the winner! :hilarious: :D
Send me a PM with your shipping information :thumbs:

tenor.gif