3D Blu-ray 3D you last purchased or watched

Horhay

ホルヘ
Jan 27, 2009
San Pedro, CA
Tron: Legacy

The 3D aspect is great, except there aren't many scenes in 3D. But the 3D effects good with great depth all around. Would I recommend it? if you can get the 5-Disc with the 2 Tron titles for the same price as the 4 disc, sure why not? Otherwise I'd say it is not worth entirely worth it.

Just watched Despicable Me - much like the sequel the 3D at the end credits is immense! Not so obvious during the rest of the movie though!
Looking forward to seeing Pacific Rim in 3D - it was only in 3D for a few days at my local cinema, and I didn't really have any interest in seeing it in 2D, so I've yet to see it.

I finally watched Pacific Rim - glad I waited to see it in 3D as it was pretty good fun, and I really don't think it would have been anything like as entertaining in 2D!

Next up is Life of Pi - a movie I've never been able to build any enthusiasm for, but again, I keep hearing how impressive the 3D is, so I'll give it a spin!

World War Z really good 3D depth and couple of nice beyond screen 3D moments. Also excellent detail, colour and brightness. One of the best 3D discs I own.

Reactions: P0UNDLAND
I was pleasantly surprised by World War Z in 2D, so I might have to check it out in 3D in that case!

I am definitely looking forward to Monsters University - I saw it in 3D in the cinema, but I'm quite happy to watch it again :)

Last 3D BDs purchased -

* Wolverine

Last 3D BD watched -

* Dredd (French release as it has a standalone 3D disc) - The 3D looked much better on the disc than it did at the cinema IMO :D

watched earlier this evening, second viewing of this in 3D now, have watched the extended cut a couple of times also.

65147_medium.jpg