Purchase link: Amazon UK
Price: £19.99
Notes: 2 Discs (Blu-ray/DVD)

01.jpg

02.jpg03.jpg
old.jpg

00.jpg

Last edited by a moderator:
Cannot wait to see this film. This is inspiration at its best. Just such a sad ending of life to one of the best performers ever.

Really put off by this film since bellend May said it will only focus on the good. I want to see the Sex, drugs and crazy sh*t they got up to. More up for rocket man

Plus sacha should of played him

• Thanks
Reactions: Punker76
I saw the soundtrack on cd at Sunrise today. I didn't even realize the movie was coming out this soon.
I wonder why they're releasing this steelbook in the UK. :dunno: They didn't release Dunkirk there. ;)

I saw the soundtrack on cd at Sunrise today. I didn't even realize the movie was coming out this soon.
I wonder why they're releasing this steelbook in the UK. :dunno: They didn't release Dunkirk there. ;)
I still can’t believe they never released a steel for Dunkirk in the U.K. :facepalm:

EDIT: And this funky purple steel looks pretty good, too. :thumbs:

Last edited by a moderator:
  • Thanks
Reactions: Stygian
Pre-ordered! I was expecting something similar to the digibook but this is much better. Hopefully they won't make any disappointing changes...

• Thanks
Reactions: Stuc
Looks good and that "Predator" purple - and shocking pink for other reasons - is perfect for rock star royalty that was Queen.

Nice spot gloss treatment of the sunglasses would be the icing on the cake - more recent HANCOCK steelbook / EBlu "Hot Fuzz" slip style than COBRA metallic reflections style:-
1540466356208.png
1540467365648.png
/
1540467129012.png

• Thanks
Reactions: robbodoc