Bone Tomahawk (Blu-ray SteelBook) (Zavvi Exclusive) [UK]

May 30, 2014
Release date: August 15th, 2016
Purchase link: Zavvi (Pre-order will be live around 6pm on Saturday June 11th)
Price: £17.99

11285589-1354392299220615.jpg

11285589-7114392299237778.jpg

Last edited by a moderator:
bone-tomahawk-2.jpeg

RE: Steelbook Artwork: something from the film or something from the limited choice of official film posters ? . . . Hmm, that's a difficult one . . . No, not really, and a big thumbs-up for what they went with . . . a choice that took me straight back to Art History lessons and the weird images by Hieronymus Bosch (c.1450-1516) such as in his "Garden of Earthly Delights" (c.1500) or something from Pieter Bruegel the Elder's (1525-1569) "Fall of Rebel Angels" (1562).

H.B. P.B. x2
images
images
images

Official poster designs:-
upload_2016-6-5_20-21-51.jpegupload_2016-6-5_20-22-21.jpegupload_2016-6-5_20-23-30.jpeg

As much as I like the art and the colouring I will not be paying over 16 quid for it . . . unless it's confirmed limited to an ultra low print run such as 1,000.
Regarding the finish: as listed by Scanavo - a matte varnish - always recommended for fine detail steels such as the recent INDEPENDENCE DAY and would be nice to have some spot gloss to highlight the brighter parts though now the fashion appears to be to achieve a similar effect in a different way . . .

Last edited:
Looking forwards to seeing the film but not really a fan of that artwork. I would have preferred something with Kurt Russel on there. I actually like the back art better than the front.

I want this but I'm going to be in Marseille for the England v Russia match so I'll have to just hope it's still available come Sunday or Monday!

I want this but I'm going to be in Marseille for the England v Russia match so I'll have to just hope it's still available come Sunday or Monday!
Pretty sure it will be, there hasn't been that much interest in this thread so I don't see it selling out quickly.

As much as i liked Hateful 8, Bone Tomahawk was definitely my favorite western from 2015!

Agreed on liking the back art more than the front as well.

I wanted to see this, but as it wasn't Star Wars it didn't appear in our cinema for very long!!

Therefore I will certainly pick this up

I kind of wish people would stop posting on this thread, every time it bumps up I get a visual reminder.

Still going to buy it though, already listed my amaray edition :)

• Thanks
Reactions: JCC
i see this becoming pretty sought after steel after it sells out. when ever that is ... lol.