Borderlands 2 (PS3/Xbox 360/PC Steelbok)(Future Shop Exclusive) [Canada]

Borderlands 2 (PS3/Xbox 360/PC Steelbook)(Future Shop Exclusive) [Canada]

Steebook - Outside

original

Steelbook - Inside

original

From FS website:

"This will be available as a pre-order bonus only. All customers who have already pre-ordered this game will receive this Steelbook, as well as the Borderlands 2 Premiere Club access."

Still don't know if those who pre-ordered the loot chest will get these.

Attachments

• Border lands 2.jpg
    Border lands 2.jpg
    143.8 KB · Views: 301
Last edited:
Haha, I knew you were sooner or later Mehdi. I wanted to beat everyone to the chase just this once.

And yeah, I love how the steelbook looks! I personally think it looks way better than the minimalist version we get in the loot chest.

Last edited:
This is the same steelbook as the ultimate loot chest? I sincerely hope that's the case, because that one looks amazing. Deboss the title + guy on cover, and this could very well be one of the best-looking steels out there - atleast considering the vibrant color palette.

This is the same steelbook as the ultimate loot chest? I sincerely hope that's the case, because that one looks amazing. Deboss the title + guy on cover, and this could very well be one of the best-looking steels out there - atleast considering the vibrant color palette.

2 different steels, they both have different artwork:D

The release of this is going to save me a **** ton of money...FS is great! This looks way better than the one in the mega-super-wallet-raping loot chest edition.

I wasn't too big on the original Borderlands, but that Steelbook looks amazing.

If it's G2 for PS3, I would probably order this and pay whatever extra costs are involved over ordering the super edition in the US with a bunch of other stuff I don't want. The vibrant colors and cell-shading is amazing.

is it for sale, or free when you buy the game? getting the special edition game and guide, and would like this to go with them if i can find someone to send me one.

From FS website:

"This will be available as a pre-order bonus only. All customers who have already pre-ordered this game will receive this Steelbook, as well as the Borderlands 2 Premiere Club access."

This bonus is free with your purchase of the Borderlands 2 game. This bonus gift is not for sale. Not applicable to previous purchases and not to be purchased separately - any gifts ordered separately will be cancelled without any notice. While supplies last.

Last edited by a moderator:
Reactions: here2infirmary