The 'Negative' Ninja
Premium Supporter
Feb 12, 2012
UK
Release date: October 19th, 2015
Purchase link: Bram Stoker's Dracula
Price: £13.99

11173993-1034330577233617.jpg

Thank you, that answers my question! :) Doesn't appear to be anything that specifically relates to the steelbook art.

I already got the German steelbook. I haven't opened it yet, but since I got it for only 10 EUR, I might see if I can get the 4K Amaray version cheap somewhere and just switch discs.

That's the exact same new artwork the USA Blu-ray Disc has bar the ratings logos
USA Blu-ray Region A Locked
UK Blu-ray Region A/B/C

The new extras are good I watched them yesterday and are in full HD
Makes you wonder why anyone would pay €35 for the Cine Series edition when this is identical?

Makes you wonder why anyone would pay €35 for the Cine Series edition when this is identical?
Yes its more expensive but I ordered for the new style digibook packaging
I paid $27
The USA Digibook is cool looking and the photos inside are very glossy and high quality
I posted photos in the cinema series thread if you are interested to have a look

Yes the Disc content is the same but the digibook is nicer than the steelbook for me anyway

Yes its more expensive but I ordered for the new style digibook packaging
I paid $27
The USA Digibook is cool looking and the photos inside are very glossy and high quality
I posted photos in the cinema series thread if you are interested to have a look

Yes the Disc content is the same but the digibook is nicer than the steelbook for me anyway
Yeah I suppose. The packaging is nice. Much better than this pop art design. (Was considering cancelling my Italian order altogether until I now saw there's a possibility it might have the new disc)

But the Cine Series is still a bit too pricey IMO.

Reactions: paulboland