Feb 12, 2012
UK
Release date: March 3rd, 2014
Purchase links:
Amazon.co.uk
Base.com
Sainsbury's
Zavvi.com
Notes: Matte finish, debossed border, embossed title, inside artwork, 1-disc edition

10866374-1382617955-895042.jpg

10866374-1382617955-895300.jpg

10866374-1382617955-895281.jpg

10866374-1382617955-895161.jpg

Last edited by a moderator:
Very nice art. Neon pink tile looks good. Not a fan of this movie though.

Gonna wait for it to drop but is on my 'to get' list. Will hold off the amaray a little longer...though I'll be a little annoyed if they remaster it as it's one of my favourite films.

The front art looks great and the back is too. I don't know what possessed them to go with such a dull image for the inside though.
Saying that, I've never managed to see this film through to the end.
Maybe I might have more patience now.

Reactions: lolwut
Haven't watched this film in a very long time, wasn't that keen on it myself but for those who are, I think this steelbook looks great and if they were to use a gloss finish it could be amazing, so for those who buy it I really hope the art is done justice by its finish for you all. And if it is glossy I will have another go of watching the movie to see if I like it all these years later and buy a copy myself.:D

Reactions: kron
Haven't watched this film in a very long time, wasn't that keen on it myself but for those who are, I think this steelbook looks great and if they were to use a gloss finish it could be amazing, so for those who buy it I really hope the art is done justice by its finish for you all. And if it is glossy I will have another go of watching the movie to see if I like it all these years later and buy a copy myself.:D
Yes best artwork out of the bunch I reckon. The only way it will look close to the mockup is if it's glossy. Past releases point to a matte finish though sadly.
If by some miracle it is glossy.. I'll join you in buying a copy to see if I was just a little bit to sleepy when I tried to watch it the first time around :thumbs:

Yes best artwork out of the bunch I reckon. The only way it will look close to the mockup is if it's glossy. Past releases point to a matte finish though sadly.
If by some miracle it is glossy.. I'll join you in buying a copy to see if I was just a little bit to sleepy when I tried to watch it the first time around :thumbs:

I agree that its the best artwork from the bunch, 28 weeks later isn't too bad but sadly the film isn't that great imo.
I'm willing to give it another watch, I was only 8 when my brother hired it from the video shop and I think it went completely over my head as I was so young I didn't really get it lol.
Like you said, previous releases were matt, I really hope it isn't, cos for the people that love this movie, they may end up being very disappointed.
I have no idea how much extra it costs to do it glossy but I bet everyone who wants it would be willing to pay a tiny bit extra given the option :D

Reactions: kron