CLICK LINKS TO GO DIRECTLY TO EACH COUNTRY'S POST:

USA:
Amazon.com - Pre-order ($175.69) $224.99
Release date: Nov. 26, 2013
CANADA

UK

Last edited by a moderator:
-
Ditto. Although, I think the likelihood of there being a re-release is pretty slim considering that they're releasing the tin edition.

No, there will also be a German Tin Edition and it also seems that the Barrel will be re-re-released in Germany, too. On Amazon it says December as release date. That really is ridiculous to release a Limited Edition for the third time...

I got mine in the post today - bad packaging from Amazon (surprising as they're normally faultless). Box was damaged and the base/side of the plastic was cracked. Disappointed - now need to return for a replacement :(

I got mine in the post today - bad packaging from Amazon (surprising as they're normally faultless). Box was damaged and the base/side of the plastic was cracked. Disappointed - now need to return for a replacement :(
If you mean the clear plastic cylinder that the barrel comes in my base was broken too. The box it came in was flawless.

Chances are your replacement will be the same, this was a very common problem with the first release, my outer 'tube' was ok but the inner tray was broken, the boxset itself was fine though. as the barrel is quite heavy and because of its shape I think it's just one of those packaging choices that doesn't hold up too well to going through the mail

Decided to hop on the amazon.com $150 deal. The packaging does look nicer than the box set with amaray cases inside for each season. Woop-tee-doo.

Reactions: bloodsnake007
$150!? :jawdrop: Damn it! :mad: I wish I would of waited! :banghead: But oh well, I fu**ing love my Edition! I strongly encourage those who are debating whether to get it or not, BUY it if you have the funds! ;) If you LOVE the show, this Epic Set is a MUST OWN! :cool:

Reactions: spass
Is this region locked? Is there problems with packing of this? And is this a good price has this not always been this price recently?

Can someone tell me if the USA set is region locked,I'm region b but could use some of my multi blu Ray players but ideally I prefer to get them in region b,what is different from the USA version compared to say the German one when it comes out or others from say France,Italy etc.
It does state on the Amazon site it's all regions but there is a lot of feedback saying it's not.
I asked them the same questions and they said they look into it and continue to sell as all regions.
I also am sure I read somewhere that even the uk edition etc some seasons was not all region free some was locked surely anyone buying from uk or even australia as a region b would be just that.
It would be great to get to the bottom of this anyone other than buyers from usa who own the USA set if it's as it says region free