Breaking Bad - The Complete Series (Blu-ray Box Set) (Amazon Exclusive) [Germany]

tha_lunatic

C.R.E.A.M
Premium Supporter
Apr 14, 2012
Earth
Release date: November 14, 2019
Purchase link: Amazon DE
Price: €149.99
Notes: All 6 Seasons on 15 Blu-ray Discs • Over 55 hours of Extras & Bonus Material • Two-hour documentation on separate Blu-ray Disc • High-quality collector's "Meth-Mobil" made of ABS plastic, handpainted (dimensions approx 300 x 127 x 170 mm, lxwxh) • Newly designed digipacks and slipcases • sachet "Blue Magic" (Deco)

81cqYJ8q+xL._SL1500_.jpg81H0eSQGmBL._SL1500_.jpg81bp5lpVzQL._SL1500_.jpg715374o--SL._SL1500_.jpg71PmRnpEJAL._SL1500_.jpg

Last edited by a moderator:
Super tempted to get this, but barely have the room for the barrel set, let alone another big edition. :(

Is this plastic or cardboard?
Looking at the pics may be plastic likely.
Definitely plastic...

All 6 Seasons on 15 Blu-ray Discs • Over 55 hours of Extras & Bonus Material • Two-hour documentation on separate Blu-ray Disc • High-quality collector's "Meth-Mobil" made of ABS plastic, handpainted (dimensions approx 300 x 127 x 170 mm, lxwxh) • Newly designed digipacks and slipcases • sachet "Blue Magic" (Deco)

Definitely plastic...

All 6 Seasons on 15 Blu-ray Discs • Over 55 hours of Extras & Bonus Material • Two-hour documentation on separate Blu-ray Disc • High-quality collector's "Meth-Mobil" made of ABS plastic, handpainted (dimensions approx 300 x 127 x 170 mm, lxwxh) • Newly designed digipacks and slipcases • sachet "Blue Magic" (Deco)
do you have an idea about the limitation?

I only know whatever they've posted on the Amazon listing bud, and as far as I can see there's no mention of its limitation unfortunately.
thx, however i dont really understand why they arent able to confirm if its explicitely mentione not only the limitation but being also numbered, this fact is promising for me at least ;)
having the golden barrel too, this ed would also have a free slot on my shelf :DD

Thanks for the tag @Noodles
Arigato gozaimasu :)

Super cool set! But I'm too broke to buy it xD
I'd rather buy the complete series set for 40 bucks or less from AmazonUK

Reactions: Noodles
I showed my wife this set and she just looked at me and we need this I give you permission to buy it, so I guess that means I'm getting this lol

• Haha
I showed my wife this set and she just looked at me and we need this I give you permission to buy it, so I guess that means I'm getting this lol
Sounds like you're a lucky man! I know many people here have to hide such purchases from their disapproving partners lol.

Sounds like you're a lucky man! I know many people here have to hide such purchases from their disapproving partners lol.
I am very lucky to have her! (I have to say just in case she's created a profile and is checking up on me :shipped:) Most of the time she just rolls her eyes when I talk to her or show her stuff on here and when I get packages at the house she'll just ask what movie did I get now? We both really loved Breaking Bad so I knew she would think it was really cool but I didn't think I would be told that we have to have it!

• Haha