Breaking Bad - The Complete Series (Blu-ray Box Set) (Amazon Exclusive) [Germany]

TheCollector86

Premium Supporter
Apr 14, 2012
Earth
Release date: November 14, 2019
Purchase link: Amazon DE
Price: €149.99
Notes: All 6 Seasons on 15 Blu-ray Discs • Over 55 hours of Extras & Bonus Material • Two-hour documentation on separate Blu-ray Disc • High-quality collector's "Meth-Mobil" made of ABS plastic, handpainted (dimensions approx 300 x 127 x 170 mm, lxwxh) • Newly designed digipacks and slipcases • sachet "Blue Magic" (Deco)

81cqYJ8q+xL._SL1500_.jpg81H0eSQGmBL._SL1500_.jpg81bp5lpVzQL._SL1500_.jpg715374o--SL._SL1500_.jpg71PmRnpEJAL._SL1500_.jpg

Last edited by a moderator:

Hardcore

DR. H4RDC@R3 T3RR@R
Premium Supporter
Jan 18, 2014
Hungary
It says its numbered, however not stating the limitation.
Do you have any info on this?

Noodles

Super Moderator
Premium Supporter
Is this plastic or cardboard?
Looking at the pics may be plastic likely.
Definitely plastic...

All 6 Seasons on 15 Blu-ray Discs • Over 55 hours of Extras & Bonus Material • Two-hour documentation on separate Blu-ray Disc • High-quality collector's "Meth-Mobil" made of ABS plastic, handpainted (dimensions approx 300 x 127 x 170 mm, lxwxh) • Newly designed digipacks and slipcases • sachet "Blue Magic" (Deco)

Hardcore

DR. H4RDC@R3 T3RR@R
Premium Supporter
Jan 18, 2014
Hungary
Definitely plastic...

All 6 Seasons on 15 Blu-ray Discs • Over 55 hours of Extras & Bonus Material • Two-hour documentation on separate Blu-ray Disc • High-quality collector's "Meth-Mobil" made of ABS plastic, handpainted (dimensions approx 300 x 127 x 170 mm, lxwxh) • Newly designed digipacks and slipcases • sachet "Blue Magic" (Deco)
do you have an idea about the limitation?

Hardcore

DR. H4RDC@R3 T3RR@R
Premium Supporter
Jan 18, 2014
Hungary
I only know whatever they've posted on the Amazon listing bud, and as far as I can see there's no mention of its limitation unfortunately.
thx, however i dont really understand why they arent able to confirm if its explicitely mentione not only the limitation but being also numbered, this fact is promising for me at least ;)
having the golden barrel too, this ed would also have a free slot on my shelf :DD

Funashi

Contributor
Premium Supporter
Jul 20, 2017
Asia
Thanks for the tag @Noodles
Arigato gozaimasu :)

Super cool set! But I'm too broke to buy it xD
I'd rather buy the complete series set for 40 bucks or less from AmazonUK

Reactions: Noodles
Feb 23, 2019
I showed my wife this set and she just looked at me and we need this I give you permission to buy it, so I guess that means I'm getting this lol

• Haha

Noodles

Super Moderator
Premium Supporter
I showed my wife this set and she just looked at me and we need this I give you permission to buy it, so I guess that means I'm getting this lol
Sounds like you're a lucky man! I know many people here have to hide such purchases from their disapproving partners lol.

Feb 23, 2019
Sounds like you're a lucky man! I know many people here have to hide such purchases from their disapproving partners lol.
I am very lucky to have her! (I have to say just in case she's created a profile and is checking up on me :shipped:) Most of the time she just rolls her eyes when I talk to her or show her stuff on here and when I get packages at the house she'll just ask what movie did I get now? We both really loved Breaking Bad so I knew she would think it was really cool but I didn't think I would be told that we have to have it!

• Haha