Brock Lesnar-- Beer Racist????

mobius387

beer snob
Premium Supporter
Feb 16, 2009
Milwaukee, WI
So Brock Lesnar, in the parlance of pro wrestling, had gone straight heel.

After bludgeoning Frank Mir to retain the Ultimate Fighting Championship heavyweight championship at the hyped UFC 100, the former pro wrestling star decided to put on a real show.

Lesnar ran around the octagon flipping off the Mandalay Bay Events Center crowd with both middle fingers. He shouted at Mir as the challenger sat on a stool trying to regain his equilibrium. Mir stood up and they went sort of nose-to-broken nose before Lesnar cackled with laughter.

In the post-fight interview, Lesnar encouraged the booing fans to “keep going” before continuing to taunt Mir.

No one and nothing was spared. Lesnar even turned his attention to the UFC itself, which paid him an estimated $3 million for the fight, pointing at the giant Bud Light advertisement in the middle of the octagon.

“I’m drinking a cooler full of Coors Light, Coors Light because Bud Light won’t pay me anything.”

Anything for the children at home, big guy?

“Hell, I might even get on top of my wife tonight.”

With his clown-show antics, Brock Lesnar just became the greatest villain in modern fighting. From refusing to tap gloves prefight in a sportsmanlike ritual to this over-the-top rant that came right out of the silly wrestling circus.

“Straight WWE,” said a stunned Dana White, the president of the UFC. “Brock went so far over the top tonight I can’t even describe it. I don’t think in the history of the UFC we’ve ever done anything like that.”

Postfight, White pushed his way into Lesnar’s crowded locker room and took the big guy into the bathroom for a private “discussion.” Lesnar himself described it as “a whip-the-dog session.”

“With women in here you don’t want to know what I said,” White said. It worked, Brock showed up at the press conference smiling, supposedly contrite and even drinking a Bud Light.

“First and foremost I want to apologize,” Lesnar said. “I acted very unprofessionally after the fight. I screwed up and I apologize.

heres my favorite part:

I apologize to Bud Light. I’m not biased, I drink any beer.”It was mostly a chance for laugh lines, but it was still an apology. Lesnar said the pent-up energy of avenging a loss to Mir caused him to go crazy. “I’m a sore loser,” he said. “I don’t like to get beat. I believe I gave that fight to him. So there was a lot of emotion in this fight for me.

“Man, I was so jacked up. I’m used to selling pay-per-view tickets. I come from a business that is purely the entertainment business.”

And so that was the excuse. Lesnar didn’t flip, he just flipped the switch back into Vince McMahon’s operation where nothing is too over the top. The UFC, however, is real and it has tried to position itself not as a blood sport but one based on sportsmanship and mutual respect....

you can read the rest of the article here: sports.yahoo.com/mma/news?slug=dw-lesnar071209&prov=yhoo&type=lgns

i thought that whole bit was pretty funny.

LMAO!! YOu know Dana White told him he'd can his ass if he didn't apologize afterwards.

I can't believe Lesnar made $3 millon for the fight. Damn, I'm in the wrong profession. I gotta go, I need to get training.

He may have done wrong flipping people off, but I think that guy is awesome!

He shut Frank up real fast. I remember watchin when Frank grabbed him and pinned him - it was a fluke win, but then I saw Frank talkin' about how bad he was and how Brock was just in denial and I was not surprised Brock did what he did.

You see Frank's face after that fight? holy hell! :hilarious:

What was even funnier is that after he said all that stuff, he just said "See ya" and left the octagon. Joe Rogan still wated to ask him some stuff but he had already rolled out. I thought it was great and I really want to see the guy fight again soon.

Lol, I already have oodles of muscles, but Brock lesnar has oodles and ooldels of muscles.. lol

scrawny.jpg

:p

this story is huge. and it's sad how they are gonna blame all this on wwe. but with out wwe there is no brock lesner.

Without WWE there is no Brock Lesnar PERSONA ... But, there coulda still been a Brock Lesnar without WWE ... you know he had the chance to go to the NFL? Or did? Plus, anyone can get in UFC or MMA Etc if you can fight ... and Im sure he would have had to work himself up the MMA ranks but if he excelled he coulda been in UFC regardless of WWE.

+1

The guy was a 2 time all american wrestler in college and had an overall record of something like 103-5. I'm not sure about his wins although I'm pretty sure he only had 5 losses in his college wrestling career. He would have found his way to the UFC regardless I think.

Without WWE there is no Brock Lesnar PERSONA ... But, there coulda still been a Brock Lesnar without WWE ... you know he had the chance to go to the NFL? Or did? Plus, anyone can get in UFC or MMA Etc if you can fight ... and Im sure he would have had to work himself up the MMA ranks but if he excelled he coulda been in UFC regardless of WWE.

i mark hard for brock lesner and with out the wwe there is no him. yes i know he tryed of for the viking's year's ago didnt fall throught then he started mma i know all about his amature background but he needed wwe to get on. i dont see him just walking on to ufc with out them. and the whole world is blaming the wwe for the things he do they cant catch a break. his wife is a freaking ex wwe diva.