UK
Release date: May 23, 2016
Purchase link: Bronson (live)
Price: £14.99

11243879-1444363307459379.jpg

11243879-1404363307927628.jpg

11243879-3684363307746830.jpg

Last edited:
At least, it seems, they're not pulling a "Dead Man's Shoes" on us. After all, this have a release date and artwork. :p

Oh man. Another Saturday of eagerly checking Zavvi at 6pm, only to come away disappointed.

I just know it’s going live the weekend I don’t bother checking! Absolutely cannot wait for this one.
The artwork is just phenomenal, and have been waiting for someone to release this on Steelbook somewhere since I started collecting a few years ago.

Oh man. Another Saturday of eagerly checking Zavvi at 6pm, only to come away disappointed.

I just know it’s going live the weekend I don’t bother checking! Absolutely cannot wait for this one.
The artwork is just phenomenal, and have been waiting for someone to release this on Steelbook somewhere since I started collecting a few years ago.

It won't sell out on pre order so I wouldn't worry too much. I'm sure you will get a copy if you miss it going live

If the other with the delayed pre-order (GHOST RIDER 2) is live this Sunday what's coming tomorrow if it's not BRONSON ???
It's ZOOTROPOLIS today so another wait for this one :(

Last edited:
Personally I'm going to wait for price drops for all 4 of these releases (this, mist, Amelie and ghostrider 2)
I'm willing to break my "£10 or less" rule for this... been wanting a Bronson steel for ages, and the artwork is even better than I could've imagined. Was hoping it'd go up for pre-order at £13, but any more than £15 and I probably would've reconsidered. Hopefully that 10% off code works!

• Informative
Reactions: Flloydo
Just read that this goes live on Saturday at 6pm
You the man! I'm going to preorder this as don't want to miss this one and I have a feeling it's going to be quite popular. If it's still in stock I'll inevitably cancel and wait for a price drop.

Reactions: Flloydo
You the man! I'm going to preorder this as don't want to miss this one and I have a feeling it's going to be quite popular. If it's still in stock I'll inevitably cancel and wait for a price drop.

Tbh I'm thinking the same now with this one.

I cancelled Amelie and the mist when I heard about the finish but I'll defo wait for a price drop on those and GR 2