Bruce Lee at Golden Harvest (4K + Blu-ray Limited Edition Box Set) (Arrow Video) [UK]

paulboland

Contributor Steels/Arrow
Contributor
Premium Supporter
Sep 10, 2012
Navan/Ireland
Release date: July 17, 2023
Purchase links: Arrow Films - Amazon UK - Zavvi - HMV
Price: £120.00 (Arrow Films) - £119.99 (Amazon - Zavvi - HMV)

343922631_896458218117054_4685163788943961970_n.jpg

Last edited:
I already have the Master Collection box set, which isn't anything special in terms of packaging... so if Arrow do one of their usual nice editions, then I'm definitely in!

Reactions: Billy Talent
Packaging might be similar to the Arrow Video Shawscope Box Sets

Note:
That's just a guess at the moment going by Terrence J. Brady (Martial Arts Author who worked on the Shawscope Box Sets)
It was him who mentioned in November 2022 that Arrow was doing a Bruce Lee 4K Box set to be released in Summer 2023

ETD deserves it's own special release tbf, not that it's even my personal favourite Bruce Lee flick though... probably not even my second favourite either lol

Arrow Video release will have
The Way of the Dragon
It has been exclusively restored in 4K from the best existing film elements by Arrow Films and is presented in its original aspect ratio of 2.35:1.

No 4. If it isn't your favourite or your second favourite that leaves 2. I don't count game of death, he never finished it the movie wr got bears not even the slightest resemblance to his original vision.
Fair enough. Game of Death is certainly my least favourite.