Bullet Train (4K+2D Blu-ray SteelBook) (Zavvi Exclusive) [UK]

Lenny Nero

Cossack
Premium Supporter
Oct 1, 2013
Release date: October 24, 2022
Purchase links: SteelBook with art cards - SteelBook only (Pre-order on August 3, at 9 AM for Red Carpet, at 12 PM general sale - UK time)
Price: £34.99 (with 8 art cards) - £32.99 (SteelBook only)

13934128-2134978317446628.jpg

C111E1AB-BFEE-476F-802C-66B7D5BA1D2B.jpeg

Last edited by a moderator:
Mine also arrived with a dent on the side
I contacted zavvi, so far I have been offered a refund or a replacement. No word on if I have to send mine back but the wording of the message is making me thing I do. But like wtf they gonna do with a dented steelbook. At least it isn't the Top Gun one cos that is sold out.

Reactions: djjez83
I contacted zavvi, so far I have been offered a refund or a replacement. No word on if I have to send mine back but the wording of the message is making me thing I do. But like wtf they gonna do with a dented steelbook. At least it isn't the Top Gun one cos that is sold out.
I think it’s best if everyone keeps all this to themselves. If they offer a full refund or partial or replacement or if you have to send it back or not. Everyone gets different responses and I think it should be kept to ourselves and not posted publicly

Zavvi appear to have moved into the realm of surrealist packaging with this one. Received today rattling around in a huge 11 inch square by 4 inch deep box taped only to a piece of cardboard that looks like something you'd expect to be served a small baguette on. Incredibly it was undamaged! The finish on the steelbook itself is actually nicer than the unboxing videos made it look, so happy.

Zavvi appear to have moved into the realm of surrealist packaging with this one. Received today rattling around in a huge 11 inch square by 4 inch deep box taped only to a piece of cardboard that looks like something you'd expect to be served a small baguette on. Incredibly it was undamaged! The finish on the steelbook itself is actually nicer than the unboxing videos made it look, so happy.
Mine was in a wrap around mailer.

I actually thought I went out of my way to show and say just how nice the finish on this is for a matte lol.

Reactions: andy01652
Costs of packaging have gone up substaintially, i don't expect Zavvi to use higher cost packaging materials anymore, i've not had a white steelbook box for a steelbook for a long time now, it can't be them waiting for delivery of stock, i really think they have binned it all and gone back to cheapeast packaging possible, mainly wrap around cardboard mailers.

Reactions: andy01652
If you just expand the one you quotes I do mention the finish. But I go into more detail in the video.
How can you go into more detail in a video from what you said on your IG post? It’s just matte ffs LOL

Just matte

• Haha
Reactions: Hereticz
I got mine today, I didn’t get it on release coz I didn’t thought I would like the film….I was so wrong lol hopefully we will have q premium edition soon with a WEA Steelbook of course.
I ******* love the movie. I knew exactly what a David Leitch led 87 North movie would be like going in and wasn't disappointed.

Reactions: tono06