Bullet Train (4K+2D Blu-ray SteelBook) (Zavvi Exclusive) [UK]

Lenny Nero

Cossack
Premium Supporter
Oct 1, 2013
Release date: October 24, 2022
Purchase links: SteelBook with art cards - SteelBook only (Pre-order on August 3, at 9 AM for Red Carpet, at 12 PM general sale - UK time)
Price: £34.99 (with 8 art cards) - £32.99 (SteelBook only)

13934128-2134978317446628.jpg

C111E1AB-BFEE-476F-802C-66B7D5BA1D2B.jpeg

Last edited by a moderator:
Yeah, usually I would expect this kind of movie taken by some Korean retailer like TheBlu or TheOn or Nova, but given how dead they are in last few years regarding steelbook releases, I wouldnt count on it...maybe Nova, but honestly I dont think so. I dont think this will get proper wea premium anytime soon. If something, then lazy cashgrabs dressed up wwa from Filmarena or something :meh:
I can’t see this getting a premium. Can’t remember the last time there was a Sony premium that wasn’t spiderman or venom (WEA not WWA dressups)

My arctic monkeys vinyl only dispatched yesterday despite ordering it at 1am last Friday. So I knew this was gona take a while to dispatch

Reactions: JinxyKatte
My arctic monkeys vinyl only dispatched yesterday despite ordering it at 1am last Friday. So I knew this was gona take a while to dispatch
I suspect these came in late. Oddly my highlander took payment yesterday morning and dispatched in like 3 hours.

I suspect these came in late. Oddly my highlander took payment yesterday morning and dispatched in like 3 hours.
I think it’s more a Royal Mail thing. Was a strike last week for a day. Another next week for 3 days. And about 15 more days leading up to the end of the year. So they are using Evri on those days and tracked RM for the others.

And of course they have to get that stock too by delivery so it’s all a RM thing at the moment imo messing them up

Reactions: JinxyKatte