Bullet Train (4K+2D Blu-ray SteelBook) (Zavvi Exclusive) [UK]

Lenny Nero

Cossack
Premium Supporter
Oct 1, 2013
Release date: October 24, 2022
Purchase links: SteelBook with art cards - SteelBook only (Pre-order on August 3, at 9 AM for Red Carpet, at 12 PM general sale - UK time)
Price: £34.99 (with 8 art cards) - £32.99 (SteelBook only)

13934128-2134978317446628.jpg

C111E1AB-BFEE-476F-802C-66B7D5BA1D2B.jpeg

Last edited by a moderator:
Interesting to me is that on this Nordic edition, the J-card shows a region "B" logo. There isn't a region logo on the 4K disc which of course will be region free. The Blu-ray disc shows the region "B" logo.

The J-card in the US unboxing video has the A,B,C region free logo. There aren't any region logos on the discs.

I believe all Sony discs including the Blu-ray discs in the US have been region free for a long time now.

Anybody care to post about the region coding of the UK release when they get it? Including J-card logo, disc logo and playback?

Just something I'm curious about.

What do you mean? I’m referring to the f**king steelbook you doughnut!

OK I didn't realize you meant that you liked the steelbook. I thought you were possibly referring to something he said or did in the video. Like maybe keeping it short and to the point.

• Haha
Reactions: Flloydo
Joey King and Aaron Taylor Johnson's acting was too exaggerated...
I think that’s the point of them 2 tbh. But I can also see why some won’t like both the characters. I was a bit taken back at first. And I preferred Johnson of the 2
Not Brad Pitt's finest hour either...
Ah man Pitt was excellent in this. And his comedy was great. Just like in the Mexican

I think that’s the point of them 2 tbh. But I can also see why some won’t like both the characters. I was a bit taken back at first. And I preferred Johnson of the 2

Ah man Pitt was excellent in this. And his comedy was great. Just like in the Mexican
The Mexican is something I badly need to upgrade from dvd.

Never mind the film (although personally I was surprised how much I liked it), the steelbook looks shite. Dull matte, no debossing. Hmm, to buy or wait for a decent premium....

Reactions: Lenny Nero
I admit I don't follow premium releases closely but do any of the premium retailers release Sony titles that aren't Marvel related?

I admit I don't follow premium releases closely but do any of the premium retailers release Sony titles that aren't Marvel related?
Yeah, I'm interested too.
All I can remember is A Girl in the Spider's Web by HDZeta, but mostly they did Warner, a little Paramount and Universal in the past, so there's hope.
Otherwise all unique Sony releases were in Japan lately.

Yeah, usually I would expect this kind of movie taken by some Korean retailer like TheBlu or TheOn or Nova, but given how dead they are in last few years regarding steelbook releases, I wouldnt count on it...maybe Nova, but honestly I dont think so. I dont think this will get proper wea premium anytime soon. If something, then lazy cashgrabs dressed up wwa from Filmarena or something :meh:

Reactions: Stygian and Flloydo