Bumblebee (Blu-ray SteelBook) (HDzeta Silver Label Special Edition) [China]

Status
Not open for further replies.
Nov 8, 2016
Release date: July December 2019 (TBC)
Pre-order date (HDzeta site and GB): TBA
Group buy: TBA

413CAC95-9859-4EBC-A555-6CAA0571F27A.jpeg6B06126B-CB46-435B-823A-E5972746D69B.jpeg96B7D4C5-50B1-4EE1-BFF2-4603C3945C52.jpeg

Last edited by a moderator:
"Number of discs: None"
"Please note this boxset not include any disc!!!"

WHAT? All three versions have that listed, and none on the site show a disc on the images or what version they come with. It's none? How am I to watch the movie then? :|

WHAT? All three versions have that listed, and none on the site show a disc on the images or what version they come with. It's none? How am I to watch the movie then? :|
It's been known for weeks these wouldn't include any discs. You can purchase a local copy of the Blu ray if you want to watch it.

From the looks on their site and the pricing I'd say you just get the steels, the slips and the added goodies. No discs in either slip. Bit weird and will be annoying if they start doing this more often.

Yes, there's nothing to guess, that's exactly it. It was either a discless release or no release.

There are no discs because of recent changes with licensing in China. It was an empty release or no release at all so I am glad to have this as a discless release. Price reflects this as well.

There will be no GB, same as with the past couple silver releases.

There are no surprises here at all as this has been known for several weeks.

It's not that people aren't ordering.There also aren't any limits on these.Hdzeta will fulfill any order they receive.
So why cap It2 last week but have unlimited orders for this? I'm lost, where did you read this? I dont remember hdzeta ever doing this with any other release including discless ones BR2049 & It

Last edited:
Reactions: DMD4k
I dont remember hdzeta ever doing this with any other release including discless ones BR2049 & It
BR2049? the original BR2049 has discs & steelbook ...the none steelbook version was released later if I remember right.

BR2049? the original BR2049 has discs & steelbook ...the none steelbook version was released later if I remember right.

Different scenario though back then as that was due to damaged copies.

Sorry for everyone,we ordered 1000 copies,but almost 400 steelbook was damaged,we can only reduce the quantity as 600,each edition 300 copies.
We want to sell this release to more members,but we cant contral this emergencies,please understand.
We are try to get the replacement for all damaged steelbooks,but its very hard at now,this WWA steelbook released over 2 month,factory should be no left for replacement.
Update:
All stuffs arrived,we will satrt the shipping at 18-19th.
Since many members want this release,we decide to resell the slipbox,folder,booklet,postcards for who miss the GB.
I will update the details at this weekend.

Reactions: tha_lunatic
Different scenario though back then as that was due to damaged copies.
So are these copies numbered and limited or.......? Was contemplating a Boxset but just doesn't seem as sexy if there taking unlimited orders due to bad business.

Usually a number is announced for limits. There wasn't any for this release. Otherwise, a number would've been there. Just about every premium release has a number. Just look through the threads. It's the norm. It's more attractive to display it. If you've ever bought other limited editions, you would know that it is capped sometimes when the pre ordering is finished. No one from Hdzeta has come In to contradict the possible large quantity. Go ahead and try to order with everyone's email here and you will find out that you will be able to. What difference does it make? If you love the slips, you should be happy to be able to get it.

Status
Not open for further replies.