Buy 3 Games for the Price of 2 - Amazon.com

Status
Not open for further replies.
great deal, very tempted but its just missing some IT titles for me.

Final Fantasy X is on the list.:confused: Pretty strange amongst the PS3, 360, and Wii titles.

Edit: Alright, there are a few more PS2 titles, but the majority of the titles are next gen.

Where's Waldo for the Wii & DS sounds interesting.

Last edited:
yeah and they got the GT for psp too. Almost thinking of doing this for DS and PSP and store the DS games away for the kiddo for xmas.

yeah and they got the GT for psp too. Almost thinking of doing this for DS and PSP and store the DS games away for the kiddo for xmas.

Yeah, I was thinkin' the same thing. I think the PS3, 360, and Wii selections have Black Friday written all over them...so I think I'll wait on them. The PSP and DS selections seem pretty good though, I might have to bite on those.:)

Well, I was trying not to spend much on games this month, but...here goes.

Just ordered: Tiger Woods 10, Socom: Confrontation, and Fallout 3: Collector's Edition (360)

My need for a new headset and the lack of a next gen Tiger Woods game forced me to spend more money. I need to take a break for a while though.EEK!

all 3 of those games are great. you should play socom with us blu guys. theres a pretty steady flow of people playing, you can find someone to play with almost every night

2 MORE DAYS TILL FREEDOM!!!!!

all 3 of those games are great. you should play socom with us blu guys. theres a pretty steady flow of people playing, you can find someone to play with almost every night

2 MORE DAYS TILL FREEDOM!!!!!

Sounds good...I'll be sure to look you guys up. I have to check the blu-clan site again, haven't been on there for a while.

Thanks for the info, it's good to know there are a lot of people still playing Socom.

Status
Not open for further replies.