Italy Buy 5 Steelbooks (or select Blu-rays), get 50% with code

digitalbabe

Premium Supporter
Apr 12, 2009
USA
Click to visit sale and get code on left side of site, you an filter for Steelbooks.
machina.jpeg

Reactions: kryptonite
Codes FILM3X30 and FILM5X50
I know the codes but it seems there was less steelbooks in some link I found than I first thought so maybe that's why I was not getting them reduced now I'm not so sure as the others are not really what I wanted.
It's where when I first clicked on link typed in steelbooks a load came up but there must be some in there not part of promo.
Shame it's not a bigger range of steelbooks as I first thought,not only this I'm thinking Italy Amazon are not supposed to be the best in packing more so steels.

I can't seem to get it to work with 5 selected steelbooks either. Oh well, it's probably for the best... all of my Amazon.it orders so far have arrived damaged in some way.

Reactions: ChrisPatt
I can't seem to get it to work with 5 selected steelbooks either. Oh well, it's probably for the best... all of my Amazon.it orders so far have arrived damaged in some way.
I thought it was just me,but hearing that they dont do well with the packing maybe im best stay clear. Hopefully zavvi has something coming just as good.

• Thanks
Reactions: Noodles
I thought it was just me,but hearing that they dont do well with the packing maybe im best stay clear. Hopefully zavvi has something coming just as good.
We're certainly not the only ones... I've seen a few complain about receiving damaged items from them unfortunately.

I know the codes but it seems there was less steelbooks in some link I found than I first thought so maybe that's why I was not getting them reduced now I'm not so sure as the others are not really what I wanted.
It's where when I first clicked on link typed in steelbooks a load came up but there must be some in there not part of promo.
Shame it's not a bigger range of steelbooks as I first thought,not only this I'm thinking Italy Amazon are not supposed to be the best in packing more so steels.

Use the Global Priority Shipping and I usually get my items in a box.

Steelbook list has been reduced a lot yes. I managed to get the Life, Ex Machina and Chappie steels 50% off. Now they are no longer part of the deal.

They arrived in perfect condition btw.