Call Of Duty: Black Ops HE/PE (PS3/Xbox 360 SteelBook) [Worldwide]

Wreck

Is Here To Serve
Staff Member
Jan 26, 2009
USA
http://bluraysteelbooks.com/2010/08/call-of-duty-black-ops-hardened-edition-steelbook/

CODsteelbook.jpg

Last edited by a moderator:
I'm not a steelbook guy but I really kind of want this. I have the MW2 steelbook so this would look nice next to it. Also, the color on this cover is so much better than the standard, the lens flare stuff going on looks really good.

To bad i didn't jump on the amazon pre-order when it was offering $20 bonus. That would have negated the upgrade cost.

Also, I think the rest of the stuff that comes with the hardened edition is garbage.

Haha I hear ya' ... the toy car looks cool, but what always keeps me from buying it is the fact that they release these games in November. Always so much bad ass blus, steels, and games that come out around this time. Dropping on the prestige would cut back in other areas of my obcessive spending. :p

Very true!! Lots of good stuff coming out - I'm at the point where I'm looking to pick up a 2nd job to keep up. All these releases are slowing draining my funds.

I got the Hardened pre-ordered now :)

I noticed both TFU2 and Dead Rising steel are apart of the buy 2 get 1 sale.

Weird request but if anyone picked up or is picking up the Hardened edition and doesnt want the plastic slipcover shoot me a PM. I got the Prestige edition and it did not come with it like MW2. Just looking for a little extra protection for the steelbook. Thanks

For xbox 360