Multi Call of Duty: Warzone [F2P] (2020)

Thought that I had this fully downloaded :wow: Daft ******* twat Hahaha realised earlier today that id paused it to download others:whistle::rofl: Nearly done, once it has ill update with the relevant info to join the Ninja squad:rofl::rofl::happy:

Reactions: Lone Crusader
It may be a bit before I jump on again, my father isn't doing so good. They upped his dose of morphine and also a priest came over to give last rights and all. So yeah it might be a little bit. Sorry guys.
**** mate really sorry to hear this.

my thoughts are with you mate at this difficult time.

• Friendly
Reactions: Lone Crusader
Finally got it going :whistle::thumbs:

Robles81
Is that your Activision ID or PSN?

It may be a bit before I jump on again, my father isn't doing so good. They upped his dose of morphine and also a priest came over to give last rights and all. So yeah it might be a little bit. Sorry guys.
Dont even worry about it. Take care of your family first.

Is that your Activision ID or PSN?

Dont even worry about it. Take care of your family first.
Was my activation ID. Haven’t been able to get back on it since it updated again the other day.

going to delete it and retry again.

Got this in my email. Details HERE!
seg1_en_mod2.png
seg1_en_mod3.png

Reactions: AlienKing
@Savage Clown @Robles @denizen @Flloydo I havent seen any of you guys online. When are we gonna do a HDN run? :D

Do you guys have Discord?

didn't even seen this thread. Pretty much haven’t stopped playing this since lock down (which is 6 weeks this week I believe)

I’m on microphone/ earphones which would be interesting to hear other ninjas. Been playing with a lot with mates and meeting their other mates through this haha.

Think I only have @Noodles & @tridon on my friend list from HDN

I’m game but heads up, I swear a lot!

didn't even seen this thread. Pretty much haven’t stopped playing this since lock down (which is 6 weeks this week I believe)

I’m on microphone/ earphones which would be interesting to hear other ninjas. Been playing with a lot with mates and meeting their other mates through this haha.

Think I only have @Noodles & @tridon on my friend list from HDN

I’m game but heads up, I swear a lot!
Swearing is not an issue at all :D
Let's meet up at discord and run some games :thumbs:

Yeah I have discord. Wouldn't mind, but forewarned I have not played this at all. Do you want to create an unofficial HDN Discord channel?
I actually created a server. Come join :)

Swearing is not an issue at all :D
Let's meet up at discord and run some games :thumbs:

I actually created a server. Come join :)

I’m not on discord mate. Not even sure what it is

What's Discord :spoil: Cant say I've heard of it.
I’m not on discord mate. Not even sure what it is
Lol that's fine. So Discord is a messaging/VoIP app designed mainly for gamers but if you want, you can use it in the same way like any other messaging app (WhatsApp, Viber, Messages, etc). You can do so much more in it though. One example, screen sharing.
It's become like a place for a lot commuinities online to hangout and chat. There are music communities, movie comunnities, you name it. But the biggest users are gamers. They made it very easy for gamers to connect and chat. Best part is, you dont have to connect your phone number or giveaway any personal info. You can just sign up using your email.

If enough HDN members join we can all just hangout and voice chat there. You can also just create your own communities. The link I posted above is for the one I created originally for Warzone but if more HDN members join, I can just make it a HDN community :LOL: :thumbs:

If you are interested, sign up here, and then download the app here. Fyi, it's on Windows, Mac, iOS, Android, and Linux. :)
Lmk if you need any help.

Reactions: Flloydo and Robles
@AlienKing Sorry bud. I still haven't played it. Like i mentioned, each time i want to play there is another update and my data is depleted. The last update was around 98 gigs. Then it prompted me for season 3 update. I didn't have the data. Its so frustrating. Last time i played was in Jan.

@AlienKing Just signed up :thumbs:

Send me the link over again to yours as its showing as expired now.
Sorry, apparently that link expires after 24 hrs. Sorry didnt know. Here is a new one, if this doesnt work just add me as a friend through Discord and I'll directly send you an invite from there. My Discord ID is AlienKing888#6177.

@AlienKing Sorry bud. I still haven't played it. Like i mentioned, each time i want to play there is another update and my data is depleted. The last update was around 98 gigs. Then it prompted me for season 3 update. I didn't have the data. Its so frustrating. Last time i played was in Jan.
Yea it's definitely frustrating for people with data caps. Actually there was another big update last night. Size of it depends whether you have the full COD game (then 30GB update) or just the Warzone game(10GB).

Sorry, apparently that link expires after 24 hrs. Sorry didnt know. Here is a new one, if this doesnt work just add me as a friend through Discord and I'll directly send you an invite from there. My Discord ID is AlienKing888#6177.

Yea it's definitely frustrating for people with data caps. Actually there was another big update last night. Size of it depends whether you have the full COD game (then 30GB update) or just the Warzone game(10GB).
Yeah ill have to do it the friend way as this is all i keep getting when trying to add you via the link.

Attachments

• 95094575_290863838590645_595748913558847488_n.jpg
    95094575_290863838590645_595748913558847488_n.jpg
    37.3 KB · Views: 81
  • 95218466_1521624184706524_8107627863651385344_n.jpg
    95218466_1521624184706524_8107627863651385344_n.jpg
    36.9 KB · Views: 98