Camelot Blu-ray Season 1 [USA]

Wreck

Is Here To Serve
Staff Member
Jan 26, 2009
USA
Anyone in store today, check out if Camelot is also a blu-ray digibook like Spartacus Gods of the Arena.

Camelot-Season-1-DVD-Blu-ray-Cover.jpg

If this is not a digibook, we'll move the thread to regular blu-ray discussion and change the title.

Anyone seen this show, thoughts? I hear it was the most watched debut show ever on Starz.

http://www.amazon.com/dp/B004LROMSY/?tag=hidefnin-20

Last edited by a moderator:
They've started showing it on Spanish TV though I haven't seen any of it. Just read that season 2 has been cancelled by Starz though.

You could be right about this being a digibook Wreck, the images on the web look very like those of the other Starz hit - Spartacus in digibook form. Also the price is similar.

Maybe, weird box like edition where the sides dont apper to open up ... maybe a digipack inside it ... *shrug*

---------- Post added at 01:36 PM ---------- Previous post was at 01:35 PM ----------

the top was closed cause I couldnt see down inside it like you can with Spartacus to see the pages etc.

Reactions: hidef al
Interesting. I know the release of Spartacus has a transparent slipcover. That's why I was wondering if Camelot has one too or not.