apsmith21

CANADA ONLY, Andy's I'm ready to ship my stuff group buy!

apsmith21

Operations Director
Staff Member
Aug 6, 2010
USA
apsmith21 submitted a new group buy:

CANADA ONLY, Andy's I'm ready to ship my stuff group buy! - FOR CANADA MEMBERS ONLY

Ready to ship your group buy items? This is where you need to be.

Costs are as follows - FOR 1 - 3 ITEMS ONLY FOR CANADA.

If you have more than 3 ITEMS, please contact me via PM for a quote!

Shipping to Canada: 1-3 Items $15.50
Insurance against loss or damage for value up to $100: $1.30
Box and shipping supplies: $3.25
Misc $1.18

Read more about this group buy...

• Thanks
Reactions: tridon
hi Alex and welcome to Hidefninja!

first you should read our sticky thread in the steelbook forum

and my listing for black widow is here

Finally remember that shipping is not included and is paid for in this listing.

I can ship up to 3 steelbooks for the same cost.

hope that helps!
I have made the purchase for Black Widow Steelbook and I'm so excited.

Since shipping cost is the same for 1 steelbook as for 3, I was looking through some other recent group buys of yours to see if there was anything else I might like to order to ship together with Ran when that comes out...

Kinda interested in Vertigo. I notice it is sold out on your listing so I guess I'm too late for that one, even if it's still available at Best Buy?

apsmith21 updated CANADA ONLY, Andy's I'm ready to ship my stuff group buy! with a new update entry:

Group buy terms update

These were updated a while back (and you have to click through these before purchasing) - might be worth reading again if it’s been a while.

MY GROUP BUY RULES AND TERMS

Limit of 2x copies per any purchase.

Only mint or near mint & new copies will be passed on to members here.

Additionally - a lot of the collectible items I help source usually come wrapped with cardboard slipcovers. I'll do my best to inspect them, but I cannot see underneath the plastic. I will not...

Read the rest of this update entry...

hey Andy I'm just waiting on Hollow Man at the end of this month. i already paid shipping for Young Guns/hunger games 2023 Collectors edition/Hollow Man.

does this mean i owe you 1.30?

hey Andy I'm just waiting on Hollow Man at the end of this month. i already paid shipping for Young Guns/hunger games 2023 Collectors edition/Hollow Man.

does this mean i owe you 1.30?

Basically yes. That hunger games set might be heavy and put you over the 3x limit. If so I’ll just manually invoice the difference anyway

Hey I was just wondering if you would still be able to grab The Crow (4K) Walmart Steelbook? It is currently listed as out of stock even though its a pre-order..?

Reactions: jshnmdhr