[CANCELED] Dead Man's Shoes (Blu-ray SteelBook) (Zavvi Exclusive) [UK]

Status
Not open for further replies.
Such a shame as it looks like it's as dead as disco! Wonderful film and mesmerising performance by all in it.

Reactions: spass
This announcement is the only reason I never picked up the amaray... you can bet that they'll suddenly release this once I do though, as is usually the case. :bored:

• Thanks
Reactions: Flloydo
This announcement is the only reason I never picked up the amaray... you can bet that they'll suddenly release this once I do though, as is usually the case. :bored:

That used to happen so much with you, has it happened recently?

I can't see this happening tbh, would love it to but it's been far too long, not far off 2 years now

• Thanks
Reactions: Noodles
That used to happen so much with you, has it happened recently?

I can't see this happening tbh, would love it to but it's been far too long, not far off 2 years now
Yep, it still happens more than I'd like to admit... it happened not too long ago with Ferris Bueller and Home Alone, although that only got a steelbook release in the US, but I'd still happily pick up a steel if one were to be release over here! :D

Hmm yeah, I think the chance of this happening passed long ago, which sucks... especially when you consider the amount of terrible films that seem to keep being given the steelbook treatment. :grumpy:

• Thanks
Yep, it still happens more than I'd like to admit... it happened not too long ago with Ferris Bueller and Home Alone, although that only got a steelbook release in the US, but I'd still happily pick up a steel if one were to be release over here! :D

Hmm yeah, I think the chance of this happening passed long ago, which sucks... especially when you consider the amount of terrible films that seem to keep being given the steelbook treatment. :grumpy:

I meant nearly 3 years! Didn't realise this first came about that long ago

Damn, always happens to you, it's how I could sometimes tell if a steel was coming out, when you said you had bought the ammray

• Thanks
I meant nearly 3 years! Didn't realise this first came about that long ago

Damn, always happens to you, it's how I could sometimes tell if a steel was coming out, when you said you had bought the ammray
Haha yeah... maybe I should start listing all my recent amaray pickups on here, as there's a pretty good chance there will now be a steelbook release right around the corner. :LOL:

• Thanks
@zavvi

Will this ever happen (the thread is only 3 years old, lol)? And don't you dear ignoring this question! :whistle::rofl:

• Thanks
@zavvi

Will this ever happen (the thread is only 3 years old, lol)? And don't you dear ignoring this question! :whistle::rofl:

Yeah, right. Thanks :coffee:
Suspicious Monkey GIF by MOODMAN

:whistle::whistle::whistle: (Yes, I know it won't happen!)

Status
Not open for further replies.