[Canceled] Tomorrowland (Blu-ray SteelBook) (Possible BluFans Exclusive) [China]

Status
Not open for further replies.

domalorite

Premium Supporter
Sep 25, 2012
Retired
Blufans have announced on their forum some summer activities to win movie related prizes. The prizes may or may not be related to a Blufans steelbook release :)

The following prizes are for Tomorrowland

Badge
1.jpg

Notebook
2.jpg

Cap
3.jpg

Last edited by a moderator:
saw this few days ago, I'd give it a pass since I enjoyed only the first 15 mins of the film but as always would like to see how blufans comes up with the packaging tho...

This was a great movie, gets better the more time's you watch it. A blufans version would go well with the zavvi version ! Even better would be a fantastic double sided lenticular ultimate edition !!!! Remember this, the director turned down "star war's: the force awaken's" to do this ! Can't wait for the next instalment of "star war's" which he will be directing ! Tomorrowland was a very good movie, not all big explosion's with no storyline like many other's.

For me, I was very disappointed with this movie and I had no expectations before viewing and I think I would have enjoyed it more if they would have done a 3D version of it as there's so many special effects on this that would look cool in 3D...but it's a 1 Time viewing film for my taste and I adore disney movie s !!! Great Steelbook by Zavvi Though...don't think we need another steel for this movie especially since no 3D is available...

• Informative
Reactions: harry
I wonder, with all those goodies, if it will turn out to be like the blufans version of 'The Rock' - a slipcase plastic case with goodies in a presentation box.

Status
Not open for further replies.