Price: £18.00
Purchase: Amazon.co.uk

300.jpg

Attachments

• thumb.jpg
    thumb.jpg
    33 KB · Views: 153
Last edited by a moderator:
I was told it was by my contacts, I'd wait a little longer until the listed features the correct label. I inquired about it since it kept coming up under a SteelBook search.

The listing linked in the OP looks like the regular 3D release, plenty of films appear in Steelbook search results despite being regular amarays so that doesn't really mean anything. I hope your contacts are mistaken. I want the real McCoy, not some cheap imitation.

Reactions: denizen
I went ahead and sent a second inquiry and was told it was an FP. September 29 is still a long ways away. Who knows, things might change.

Id stick to the amaray over one of those things.

Steelbook collecting is just going to die if FP continues. Steels aren't as popular now and cheap imitations arent popular either.

Maybe its for the best if they just stop making them full stop. Move onto some other packaging.

Not sure about this one or the other releases, might just get the US one with the slipcover.

Me too. With no sign of a steelbook on the horizon, it looks like the only option. I'll have a decision to make though between this and TW version.

Exactly buddy... was hoping the UK would get a steel. I regret not ordering the one from Amazon.es now. :(

Reactions: rpg
Exactly buddy... was hoping the UK would get a steel. I regret not ordering the one from Amazon.es now. :(

I did see that but I decided to leave it as it didn't have 3D. I'll wait and see what happens re: this FuturePak (if it will be one) and other steelbooks, and if not I'll choose between the Taiwan FuturePak or the German 3D steelbook (it's €34.99 now but it will definitely drop).

I locked the thread until we get further confirmtion from the higher ups that this is no longer happenning since a steelbook has been announced in the UK.

Status
Not open for further replies.