Release date: 19th of October, 2015
Purchase link: Zavvi
Price: £13.99

11170754-8104324937800782.jpg

11170754-1194324937740443.jpg 11170754-1584324937771877.jpg

Last edited by a moderator:
Zavvi Facebook says otherwise...
ZyFMw2f.jpg

But they have been bullshitting before. Leathal Weapon comes to mind.
If would have to be a new Blu-ray Disc to be the extended edition
All previous Blu-ray releases in all countries is the original theatrical cut 132 min
So I doubt very much they are doing a new blu-ray if they are that's great but I doubt it

If it's the same previous UK Blu-ray Disc the extended cut footage is provided in the extras on the disc

Last edited:
Reactions: goufcustom
Glad to see Tony Scott's "Enemy of the State" getting a Steelbook release. If this really does include the extended cut that's even better news.

Hopefully, the same director's near contemporaneous "Crimson Tide", also a Disney/Buena Vista title with an alternative extended cut, will also get the Steelbook treatment.

Reactions: rj531
@teddyjun one of my favorite thrillers...wish they went with different artwork.

@augustus i'm hoping for the same thing, Crimson Tide steelbook..but Buena Vista seemed to be wasting these great films with lazy art (ex. The Rock, Armageddon, Die Hard With A Vengeance, Gone In 60 Seconds, now Enemy Of The State)

Reactions: augustus
Crap!
Love the movie, but hate those design... way too simplistic... :angry:

Maybe when it will be much cheaper...

Another good film coming from Zavvi again but the artwork is not up to the standards.

Oh look a classic, old film which Zavvi has allowed to be given crap artwork

How am I not surprised.

Films I want get bad artwork yet the ones I don't are always amazing. Look at what they did for Sharknado....bloody Mondo ¬¬

This steelbook artwork feels like Enemy of the collector, usually Disney comes out with good artwork too, what a shame, I got the US release for this a few weeks back, not good artwork on that too really but I'll stick with that, I'm going to restrict Premium buys to artwork I'm happy with.

Could have gone for something like this.

EOTS2.jpg

EOTS.jpg

I don't mind the artwork personally, it is better than floating heads or similar. I don't think there is any artwork already out there that would look superior.

Status
Not open for further replies.